oct party bonus

Where does it tell you how many hands you have to clear?I don't see it anywhere in the email.
Well, if you put the money in, then the number of hands will show up on your Bonus page. Just go to Cashier, and click Bonus Account. Also, I'm pretty sure that it said something about needing 7 raked hands for every dollar somewhere in my offer, but I can't really remember.

They must really want me back. This is the email I got.October deposit bonusMake a real money deposit using the bonus code "TAKEIT" by October 12th and receive a 25% bonus up to $100. Use this extra cash on your favourite poker tables!

i got a voice mail on my cell phone from mike sexton himself telling me to check my email cause he sent me a very special bonus
lol, i got the same exact thing today. i got 5 missed calls from the same number that showed up as 00000000 on my phone, and i was like who the hell is this who keeps calling me. finally i pick up and hear mike sexton talk about my special offer. :club:

You can't use the other people's offers; I'm pretty sure they are account specific. I got the 30% to $100, which is a nice surprise since I pretty much only play Party nowadays to bonus hore. From what I hear they are also offering a bonus based on turning Party points accumulated during the month into cash, but it seems that all of them suck.

lol... DNA, my gf got the same thing today, but she said there was like 12 missed calls from it.But Empire gave me $10 free the other day.  It's gone now.
I woke up and saw 7 missed calls from 000-000-0000 I seriously got scared, I thought It was an emergency from long distance or something, It rings again and its damn sexton

I got the email telling me about my offer while I was cashing out the profit from clearing it.I repeat...has anybody seen an Empire reload offer? I thought Empire and Party were basically the same site...why the delay?

I went to censored.com and this is what it said for Empire. Empire Poker Reload Bonus  There is no current Reload Bonus
Last time I checked bonuswhores.com, it said that same thing for both Empire and Party...but there was clearly a Party reload bonus 'cause I had just cleared it.

I also got an email. Mine was 30% up to $100 and the code was MKMYDAY7x the $ amount so I have to play 700 raked hands in 7 days.I have not played Party in a while. What constitutes as a raked hand there? Is it any hand that you are dealt cards and it is raked or is there a min rake requirement?