• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:club:  i win
i suppose if i want $35 to shut the censored up from nortonfan, i have to keep this going.how exactly do you win?
ur a lill bi tc h pup...the guy is ignorinbg him...if he responded tio him sayn he needs more time, he would not do this...but hes completely disrespecting him by ignoring....i have a feeling pup owes money and he is in a simalir situation as kap.
i suppose if i want $35 to shut the censored up from nortonfan, i have to keep this going.how exactly do you win?
ur a lill bi tc h pup...the guy is ignorinbg him...if he responded tio him sayn he needs more time, he would not do this...but hes completely disrespecting him by ignoring....i have a feeling pup owes money and he is in a simalir situation as kap.
was this post even in english? wow...i've never read anything more incoherent.
were not in english 101 here...this is a poker forum....and ur still a lil bi t ch
were not in english 101 here...this is a poker forum....and ur still a lil bi t ch
who the hell are you exactly? must be some tard that patrick sent to defend him

If I understand this correctly, the guy said brb, and you haven't heard from him again in 3 weeks (with no response to pm's etc). I think that's fucked up and the guy should be submitted to a public flogging. :twisted:

If I understand this correctly, the guy said brb, and you haven't heard from him again in 3 weeks (with no response to pm's etc).    I think that's fucked up and the guy should be submitted to a public flogging.    :twisted:
you got it
If I understand this correctly, the guy said brb, and you haven't heard from him again in 3 weeks (with no response to pm's etc).    I think that's fucked up and the guy should be submitted to a public flogging.    :twisted:
you got it
again pat...i assume this is the same guy you ranted to me about about not paying you back, ignoring you for months, blah blah.if it's the same guy, then how the hell can you out him if you KNOW he does the same EXACT thing as he's doing now?
you got it
again pat...i assume this is the same guy you ranted to me about about not paying you back, ignoring you for months, blah blah.if it's the same guy, then how the hell can you out him if you KNOW he does the same EXACT thing as he's doing now?
when i lent him the 100 again 3 weeks ago he said hed pay me back soon at the time i only had 180 or so i was pretty generous to give away 65 of it as soon as i said i had transferrd the money i havnt heard from him sincebut he has the time to post in threads recentlythats "not cool"you are obessesive and you can't see itplease just leave me the fuck alone why is it you're business anywayrespectfully patrick
you got it
when i lent him the 100 again 3 weeks ago he said hed pay me back soon at the time i only had 180 or so i was pretty generous to give away 65 of it as soon as i said i had transferrd the money i havnt heard from him sincebut he has the time to post in threads recentlythats "not cool"you are obessesive and you can't see itplease just leave me the censored alone why is it you're business anywayrespectfully patrick
lol ok patty...technically, it became everybody's business when you made it everybody's business by going public with it. the fact that i'm defending your attacks against a fellow poster makes me obsessive? whatever you say buddy.
you got it
when i lent him the 100 again 3 weeks ago he said hed pay me back soon at the time i only had 180 or so i was pretty generous to give away 65 of it as soon as i said i had transferrd the money i havnt heard from him sincebut he has the time to post in threads recentlythats "not cool"you are obessesive and you can't see itplease just leave me the censored alone why is it you're business anywayrespectfully patrick
lol ok patty...technically, it became everybody's business when you made it everybody's business by going public with it. the fact that i'm defending your attacks against a fellow poster makes me obsessive? whatever you say buddy.
i wasn't looking for people to back me up or talk about iti just wanted kappa to see it look at the way i worded my first postits clear as day
you got it
i wasn't looking for people to back me up or talk about iti just wanted kappa to see it look at the way i worded my first postits clear as day
you're obviously right, it's none of our business because it's a private matter that you kept pr...wait, no, you decided to be a douche and out him.whatever, it doesn't matter anymore. i hope he rips you off out of principle now.
you got it
No, what makes you obsessive is that for the past 2 weeks anything that deals with patricnz you chime in and talk shit whether you are a part of it or not.....you obviously are obsessed with him for some reason and it's pretty damn funny....funny and extremely, extremely sad
you got it
No, what makes you obsessive is that for the past 2 weeks anything that deals with patricnz you chime in and talk censored whether you are a part of it or not.....you obviously are obsessed with him for some reason and it's pretty damn funny....funny and extremely, extremely sad
Ouch he got ya there...
patrick is a douche, now everyone move on
Agreed.You guys can refer to my response if you care to hear the complete story. I went ahead and filled the blanks that Patrick so conveniently left out. To those of you that jumped to conclusions about me...I would've done the same given what Patrick has said in this thread.The truth is that I gave him 100 dollars in the first place, and never started a thread about him not offering to pay me back. But I guess he doesn't want to focus on that.