grand tournament 4.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

man, I wish I woulda stayed in,, Id be making so much money right now...everyone is folding..
word. i wish i had like 10k more so i could resteal on ballejon and actually give him reason to fold. i'm salivating, for real.

hour 2 update:went almost out on a terrible 5-outer turn after getting a bit trixy with kk. struggled my way into the money, having to win a 2:1 shot with ak along the way. now back to nearly 10xbb, 42,440, and in 38/55.all should be ok, provided i don't go carddead in the near future. i don't want to have to steal all in with j6o anymore =).

I hate the pokerroom site and i cant find anything, can y'all give me a little basic info, like what is the purse and how much do you get for first? Any info on where' y'all stand right now with what 40? 50 left? would be great, thanks in advance...

Congratulations on your nearly $4,000 payday! No real way to avoid what happened on that last hand... AJs looks pretty good when you're approaching an M of less than 5.

bah, i lose basically to a terrible run of cards. 30th place, and a 3744 dollar payday. not bad, but i wanted more.final hand:aj to kk, all in preflop, no help. too bad my kks can't hold up like that, eh?thanks for the support, guys.

Good game, McFoldy.His limp from 1st position scared me, but, not a lot you could've done.Nice work.  Picked up a profit of 2,700, can't censored about that.
yeah, i almost folded to the utg limp, but i knew it could be kk or qq, and so i pushed anyway. i was gonna get ****ED by the blinds that round, and wouldn't have even a stack to steal with. i needed something resembling a race, and a little bit of luck. no dice. oh, well.