grand tournament 4.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm fairly sure that he CALLED the all in with 75.It was suited, just for the record.
wasnt it like a 30k pot?
Yes sir.And the same guy who got it all in with 75 suited just got it all in with J10 suited against an AJ. I didn't see if he called that all in or if he pushed first. Either way, dude's humping suited connectors like a puppy and a teddy bear.
u really gotta double up off doucet Mc.
doucet is a wicked tricky player. he's very good, actually. 75d is a pretty good call there, actually. assuming he doesn't have an overpair, easy odds to call.and yes, i am king of the continuation bet, ivey-style. =)you won't have a clue whether i flop a set or ace high.
Yeah, and can we talk about the betting amount?People who bet amounts like 4,717 really bother me.I don't know why, it just bugs the piss out of me.
heh, i do that sometimes. it just looks like more chips than it is. it usually means a bluff.

hour 1 update: from 41k to 63,720, now in 38/66.i'm at a pretty good table. i have prior reads from other tourneys on 4 players, which is good. the table is also pretty straightforward, which means i'll be doing a little pushing around when the time is right.it looks like i've got at least a cash, barring a kk into aa thing really soon.and yes, pretty girls make graves is my final table cd. every time.

I'd like to sit at a table just like your's at some point in a tourney. I always seem to end up at the table where the big stack is making monster raises with J8 suited and small stacks are pushing with 94. A straight forward table would be pretty nice, just once.Ahhh..such is life.You're playing really well though, from what I can tell.You're almost guaranteed a cash. Good work outta you.