grand tournament 4.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Did ur batteries really run out Mcfold? if so, that blows..
yeah, did you see me go away? i was piiiissed. but i bet no one had anything to call, though. small pot. not a huge deal.

How to play a hand horribly yet still win:Seat 1: ninetynine99 ($11,080 in chips)Seat 2: josh prager ($64,342 in chips)Seat 3: Yun_Madaam ($23,740 in chips)Seat 4: sirio11 ($18,742 in chips)Seat 5: chem_prof ($16,773 in chips)Seat 6: whassup_x ($10,895 in chips)Seat 7: sirpupnyc ($37,010 in chips)Seat 8: FellKnight9 [9C,9S] ($18,026 in chips)Seat 9: Mr July ($25,695 in chips)Seat 10: TampaBayJams ($24,232 in chips)ANTES/BLINDSMr July posts blind ($300), TampaBayJams posts blind ($600).PRE-FLOPninetynine99 folds, josh prager folds, Yun_Madaam bets $1,200, sirio11 folds, chem_prof folds, whassup_x folds, sirpupnyc folds, FellKnight9 calls $1,200, Mr July folds, TampaBayJams calls $600.FLOP [board cards 2S,6S,10S ]TampaBayJams checks, Yun_Madaam bets $1,500, FellKnight9 calls $1,500, TampaBayJams folds.TURN [board cards 2S,6S,10S,9H ]Yun_Madaam checks, FellKnight9 bets $5,100, Yun_Madaam folds.SHOWDOWNFellKnight9 wins $12,000.Fell

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKfinally get kings and Im up against Ks...ty poker gods.
saw that, heh.i'm catching cards like a banshee at this new table but nothing is hitting, and these guys think i'm a maniac so they keep reraising me. ugh. 31k.

man, that big hit sucked. i was to the left of a semi-donkey, who i kept pushing around over and over. he kept saying "you're going to double me up soon," and sure enough, i did, when he was a ****ing underdog to my set. dammit. pain compounded by his insistence that he was a favorite with an outside str8 flush draw to a set. at least i fought back to 25k at the last break of the day. i should be able to get to tomorrow, in good position if i can catch some cards for the first time all day. i've flopped top pair or better only 7 times this whole tournament and have been relying on resteals and bluffs to get here, though i have hit a couple big draws when priced in to get there. anyway, cross your fingers.