grand tournament 4.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i am quite proud of that play on mr. big blind over there. i had totally nothing. 36k again, just where i was before the big beat earlier. *sigh of relief*

to top off my day, my rebuy tourney I had KK and got rivered by AJ...and my HU tourney I river a straight in the 3rd hand.. the other guy pushes 1300 into a 200 pot and he has a boat. nice..gl Mc Im still watching.

to top off my day, my rebuy tourney I had KK and got rivered by AJ...and my HU tourney I river a straight in the 3rd hand.. the other guy pushes 1300 into a 200 pot and he has a boat. nice..gl Mc Im still watching.
awesome. when it rains, it pours, eh? i'm in the process of switching to high gear for the final 15 minutes, when people will be trying to squeak into the 2nd day. wish me luck.
wjat did u have against the bb mc? QJ, Q8?
yeah, qx. i forget the kicker, but it was low. i probably should have folded the river, but i thought that since i checked the turn i was basically giving away the pot and planned on calling up to a bet about that high. it was a good hit and bet on his part.sucks to lose 13k right before the end of the day, but regardless, i'm in pretty good shape. in 57th with 41k after day 1.root for me tomorrow, kiddies. i'll keep you posted.
This may be the first time I've ever rooted for a Canadian, heh.Good luck, I'll be watching.
heh, i'm more of an expatriate american. i grew up in virginia and escaped, so you don't need to feel guilty about rooting for a full-fledged foreigner. i'm only half. :-)
Ha ha..fair enough.Any idea what table you're at?
not yet. i'll post when it gets going.also, i went to grinnell college. being from dsm, you've heard of it, i assume?