can somebody do me a quick favor?

As a well respected banker here in Boca Raton, FL I would like to offer my assistance to wutwut. First, nah, nevermind, he probably isn't 18.Royal, I don't know how it works in Canada, but nobody is required to have a checking account. You can stick with a savings account as long as you like, but most places will not give you a debit card on it due to Reg D. Also, if you have a chexsystem record, most banks will not allow you to have a checking account. I'm sure some of the degenerates on here know all about chexsystems. Thats all I have to offer. Ron Mexico will do and say the opposite of the normal Ron Mexio all week starting with this post.Bizzaro Ron Mexico if you will. Just my .02I love you all

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

You know, I've never had a chequing account - and yet I managed to pay my bills, get paid for my work, buy the groceries and so on.I admit I have a checking account now - but I didn't open that until I was 31 years old, and then only when I moved to the USA and discovered that they actually use checks in this backwards place - still haven't written a check though...Maybe different places do things differently - in Australia I *never* needed a chequeing account, not once. A "savings" account was fine - sure the account is misnamed since it's really a transaction account but no cheques. We have magnetic stripe cards and pin numbers - why the fuck would you ever squiggle on a piece of paper to pay a bill? Oh you want to "mail a check", in Australia we had this thing called the internet that you might have heard of - why would you mail a check?Of course in Australia you have to walk down to the post office or nearest post box to mail said cheque, I guess there's more attraction to mailing a check when you don't have to leave your house to do it (then again, I say again: internet).
I don't like insulting people, but you , sir, are a fool. Take your simple ass back to Australia as quickly as you can and keep it there. Thank you.

ok, TIMEOUT: everyone who is offended that this kid is getting insulted is missing the point of the excercise: this is a scam. Paypal for stars or whatever is the oldest trick in the book. as soon as the money is there on the other end, our little friend wutwut reverses the transaction on paypal (which is ludicrously easy to do) and scores himself a free fifty.

As a well respected banker here in Boca Raton, FL  I would like to offer my assistance to wutwut.  First,  nah, nevermind, he probably isn't 18.Royal, I don't know how it works in Canada, but nobody is required to have a checking account.  You can stick with a savings account as long as you like, but most places will not give  you a debit card on it due to Reg D. Also, if you have a chexsystem record, most banks will not allow you to have a checking account.  I'm sure some of the degenerates on here know all about chexsystems.  Thats all I have to offer.  Ron Mexico will do and say the opposite of the normal Ron Mexio all week starting with this post.Bizzaro Ron Mexico if you will.  Just my .02I love you all
well unlike the US we have only a select number of banks to chose from. There for they can do what they want.and once you reach a certain age, they cut off your "just savings" and open up a chequing account which cost cashola for certain number of monthly transactions.edit: bold section is BS

- set up a neteller account (www.neteller.com)- go to the bank and get a money order for your huge $50 buy in- send it to neteller- use neteller to deposit on any poker site- lose your $50 in 20 mins.- repeat process

You know, I've never had a chequing account - and yet I managed to pay my bills, get paid for my work, buy the groceries and so on.I admit I have a checking account now - but I didn't open that until I was 31 years old, and then only when I moved to the USA and discovered that they actually use checks in this backwards place - still haven't written a check though...Maybe different places do things differently - in Australia I *never* needed a chequeing account, not once. A "savings" account was fine - sure the account is misnamed since it's really a transaction account but no cheques. We have magnetic stripe cards and pin numbers - why the fuck would you ever squiggle on a piece of paper to pay a bill? Oh you want to "mail a check", in Australia we had this thing called the internet that you might have heard of - why would you mail a check?Of course in Australia you have to walk down to the post office or nearest post box to mail said cheque, I guess there's more attraction to mailing a check when you don't have to leave your house to do it (then again, I say again: internet).
I don't like insulting people, but you , sir, are a fool. Take your simple ass back to Australia as quickly as you can and keep it there. Thank you.
No thanks, I'm quite liking it. The whole check thing is the only really backwards thing I've noticed. Well OK, Australia is getting beaten in the Ashes and it's not on the TV, but I understand that cricket isn't a popular sport over here, I even understand why.I really don't understand the love of checks - the first time the person in front of me in the grocery store pulled out a check book and wrote a check instead of swiping theiir check card and entering four numbers into a keypad I was truly amazed. It takes longer. It's less secure. A check book is less conveniant to carry than a debit card. I guess you can write a check even though you don't actually have the money in the account - but that doesn't seem wise...My wife has written a few checks, all of which were to pay the rent. Back in Australia I paid the rent with a few clicks of the mouse plus typing a few digits for the emount - you can guess which I prefered. I've noticed my bank sort of lets me do that here - I can send an "electronic check" but bpay is way simpler.So what do you write checks for?
No thanks, I'm quite liking it. The whole check thing is the only really backwards thing I've noticed. Well OK, Australia is getting beaten in the Ashes and it's not on the TV, but I understand that cricket isn't a popular sport over here, I even understand why.I really don't understand the love of checks - the first time the person in front of me in the grocery store pulled out a check book and wrote a check instead of swiping theiir check card and entering four numbers into a keypad I was truly amazed. It takes longer. It's less secure. A check book is less conveniant to carry than a debit card. I guess you can write a check even though you don't actually have the money in the account - but that doesn't seem wise...My wife has written a few checks, all of which were to pay the rent. Back in Australia I paid the rent with a few clicks of the mouse plus typing a few digits for the emount - you can guess which I prefered. I've noticed my bank sort of lets me do that here - I can send an "electronic check" but bpay is way simpler.So what do you write checks for?
Sorry for the insult, but no need to come on here bashing the US. We barely put up with that from the canucks. Ever notice what part of the continent we let them use? Just kidding, canucks, calm down.As for checks, I pay my mortgage, electricity, gas, cable, just about any bill I receive in the mail. Some of these can be paid online, and some day I'll start doing that, but for now I mail checks. The funny thing is I do it because I can't be hassled running all over town to pay my bills. See the irony, here, OP?

Somehow over the past few days Ron has turned into the nicest man ever and Royal has turned into a constant flamer (not in the good, gay way).What happened to my pussykins and squishynips? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills...

ummm, netteller. nuff said. you dont have to go to a bank for anything like a money order ofr all that shiat. what is the problem. maybe you need online banking, but you dont need anything but your bank card and netteller.....oooo nevermind, you do need a cheque. i forgot. weeee

ummm, netteller. nuff said. you dont have to go to a bank for anything like a money order ofr all that shiat. what is the problem. maybe you need online banking, but you dont need anything but your bank card and netteller.....oooo nevermind, you do need a cheque. i forgot. weeee
The problem is that the guy is lying to try to get 50 free dollars. You don't need checks to deposit money onto poker sites or to neteller, it's all done with your card numbers anyways. The OP said he has numerous accounts and bank cards to go with them, he is just trying to pull a trebor on someone. Sorry OP, but you're a little late, someone already pulled that here.
im 19, i go to college and work every week day. going to the bank would simply be way too much of a hassle. dont beleive me if you don't want to.
Going to the bank is a hassle, yet you want us to trust you, the driven poker individual, with our money? LOLOL. You are funnier than trebor.
Australia is where all those homo dancer guys come from, I could not care less how you choadboys do things there. G'day, mate!!
going to the bank would simply be way too much of a hassle. Now this is funny.
Yeah, I love that lie, it's so matter of fact. " Now that would just simply be to much of a hassle. " On a related subject one time as a joke I got ahold of Ben Afflecks email address and asked him to bankroll me for high stakes games. Gave him stats and everything- he never answered back. It's cool, I will still watch Bounce eveyday religously until he contacts me someday. He will, I just know it.
Somehow over the past few days Ron has turned into the nicest man ever and Royal has turned into a constant flamer (not in the good, gay way).What happened to my censored and squishynips? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills...
Don't worry. I'm almost through my phase. I will need some c0ck when I'm done. Be ready.
Somehow over the past few days Ron has turned into the nicest man ever and Royal has turned into a constant flamer (not in the good, gay way).What happened to my censored and squishynips? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills...
Don't worry. I'm almost through my phase. I will need some c0ck when I'm done. Be ready.
I'll keep Royal (my fluffer) under my desk so I'm ready with semi...
I'm sure some of the degenerates on here know all about chexsystems. Fuck chexsystems. I am now a life long member of the community credit union. I sure hope you dont work for them low lifes at National City Bank Mr. Mexico
see you can't refrainlolnice try though