family guy quote of the day!!!

episode: "Peter Peter caviar eater"Stwey: "I say mother this hot dog has been on my plate for a full minute and it hasnt yet cut itself!"Lois: "Honey i'll be right there"Stewy: "O by all means take your time, O when you do finally get around to it i'll be the one covered in flies with the belly that protrudes HALF WAY TO BLOODY BOSTON!!!"

yes, very odd choice.I like when quagmire hits on that girl and she tells him shes a transvestite, and he goes  Quag: "EWWW!"Quag: "wait, pre-op or post-op?"Man: "pre-op"Quag: "EWWW!"
I love you chuck.

How about from the Quagmire rehab episode this season...Quagmire is in the mall security room with all the cameras in women's change rooms, notices a woman having a heart attack, barrells out the door to that room, gets in there, starts pumping her chest, blowing into her mouth, pumping chest, blowing into mouth...she wakes up, she's alive...Women watching him revive her: "Oh my, thank God you know CPR"Quagmire: "What the hell's CPR?"

How about from the Quagmire rehab episode this season...Quagmire is in the mall security room with all the cameras in women's change rooms, notices a woman having a heart attack, barrells out the door to that room, gets in there, starts pumping her chest, blowing into her mouth, pumping chest, blowing into mouth...she wakes up, she's alive...Women watching him revive her: "Oh my, thank God you know CPR"Quagmire: "What the hell's CPR?"
Classic quote definitely.