wcoop event #2 plo

I'm out - Doublesuited with aces in the BB.  Potted it pre-flop and postflop.Hit my set on the turn but my opponent rivered a straight on me.Good Luck to you guys who are left!
Ouch...tough one...I saw that...sorry.I finally hit some hands....up to 18000
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oof rough hand there MikeH.Anyone still in from the forum other than Jesu?Also, any other names still in other than Luske and Matros?Sorry for the questions, just had dinner.

F--kIm done...KQ hearts  K6 spades  big raise   reraiseFlop comes two hearts  highest card Jdude has two aces with 2 hearts  and Aces of HEARTS.....drawing dead...out 265.....did damn good with norebuys or add ons..
Hand slightly different than portrayed. Dude had AJAJ with AJ hearts.Flop was Jd 9h 7h, so 5 outs on the river (2 kings and 3 10s.)
F--kIm done...KQ hearts  K6 spades  big raise   reraiseFlop comes two hearts  highest card Jdude has two aces with 2 hearts  and Aces of HEARTS.....drawing dead...out 265.....did damn good with norebuys or add ons..
Hand slightly different than portrayed. Dude had AJAJ with AJ hearts.Flop was Jd 9h 7h, so 5 outs on the river (2 kings and 3 10s.)
was it....I saw the 2 hearts in his hand with the A and hung my head....im still so pissed that I went out like that after making it over 4 hours...never even thought id get this far..
was it....I saw the 2 hearts in his hand with the A and hung my head....im still so censored that I went out like that after making it over 4 hours...never even thought id get this far..
Not much you could do there, you just ran into a ridiculous hand. That was about as good of a flop as you could get-overpair, inside straight draw, and 2nd nut flush draw. Even if you are up against a set of jacks, you still have (theoretically) about a 50/50 chance of winning the hand. Unfortunately, he had your flush draw covered, and thus cut your outs down to 5.