wcoop event #2 plo

yeah doomed.6.54 million in chips
Well it was a joke, but it didnt translate well.
sorry mike, wasn't meant the way it sounded. i was agreeing with the we're doomed comment and making a seperate comment on how many chip were on the tables.6,590 in chips, .1 percentwoo hoo!!!!
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone noticed that evybabee hasn't played a hand? Maybe a new strategy for rebuy tourneys, sit out the entire first hour, right before break do a rebuy and add on? Just curious.
As a matter of fact she's got it put on sit out. So she's not even just looking for monsters to play. Weird. I'd be Pissed if I missed AA10J double suited!
Im playingHad a bad start but now im on fire in 40thIm sur i will blow it soon tho
Nice! Are you Jesu on Pokerstars?
What did you have the hand you picked up the 5k pot?
Im playingHad a bad start but now im on fire in 40thIm sur i will blow it soon tho
Nice! Are you Jesu on Pokerstars?
What did you have the hand you picked up the 5k pot?
Set of Tens (on the flop) - river card scared me but he would had to have been drawing to a gut shot

Well at the second break im in 161th out of 623 with $13,646 made a really conservative play in which i should have pushed more when I had the nut straight but there was 2 clubs on the board and i didnt have any so I kinda pussy footed around..won the pot but didnt get what i should have got..still about the average chip count but just doin so-so.

Set of Tens (on the flop) - river card scared me but he would had to have been drawing to a gut shot
Seems like Gus is basically gone...I can't see him sticking around playing with so few chips for a long time.

I'm grinding it...from 3200 last break to 7450 (just lost 1000 with a set. My opponent drew to a str8 and caught it...I layed it down and saved an extra 800...he showed a wrap...)Hey, I have more chips than some of the guys on my table who are in for $1000 or more...I didn't rebuy or add on...)Gl All!

Some break updates -Grinder in 1st with 45kJesu 18kGoBears 17kGus 895Marcel 9485Raymer 1665Jungblutt 14810

Some break updates -Grinder in 1st with 45kJesu 18kGoBears 17kGus 895Marcel 9485Raymer 1665Jungblutt 14810
Grinder has won every pot at his table since the break, up to 68k.