wcoop event #2 plo

Good Luck All - I'm going to be at a disadvantage to all these guys doing the rebuys, but we'll see what happens.No Pros at my table.
Yeah... I'm in but I can't re-buy or add on...got to get lucky 1st hour :)But with 30 minute blinds and 2500 chips I'm not worried....yet...gl all
Im watching a couple tables and everyone seems to be in a race to get their chips in the middle (not that its uncommon in a rebuy) You need to just wait it out for a huge hand then let them throw the chips at you. There should be plenty of time with this structure. Oh and good luck all :-) I hope one of you take it down.
  • Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My two early impressions:1. Most players at my table have not read or don't care about Lyle Berman's section in SS2 of how to play PLO.2. this fellow player sums up PLO nicely: spikenqt:" omg i hate this game"

Being cold decked....hanging around at around 2350....i got to find something or im dead.Give a brother something to work with..damn
I got the same... no problem at all with the blinds so small... patience lil grasshopper
Man, the flop hates me - I'll need something soon.
Being cold decked....hanging around at around 2350....i got to find something or im dead.Give a brother something to work with..damn
I got the same... no problem at all with the blinds so small... patience lil grasshopper
Man, the flop hates me - I'll need something soon.
Yeah i did just that..no other choice but to be patient and it paid off...over 6k now..now just gotta not F-ck it up.

Sweet jesus I hit one....AAT J......flop comes A 55....i bet the pot....guy with 5k goes over the top and has 5 A.........BANG up over 10kIm at table 39 if anyone wants to watch one lucky mofo.EDIT: Just got moved to 128

Sweet jesus I hit one....AAT J......flop comes  A 55....i bet the pot....guy with 5k goes over the top  and has  5 A.........BANG  up over 10kIm at table 39 if anyone wants to watch one lucky mofo.EDIT: Just got moved to 128
I have been watching, that was a great hand :-)
Sweet jesus I hit one....AAT J......flop comes  A 55....i bet the pot....guy with 5k goes over the top  and has  5 A.........BANG  up over 10kIm at table 39 if anyone wants to watch one lucky mofo.EDIT: Just got moved to 128
I have been watching, that was a great hand :-)
tyty

Damn...lost about 1k in a hand that i was winning till the river where the board paired ....but hey, i got 9000 at the break when i started with 2500 and no ability to rebuy/add on so i did better than i thought i would in this mine field of pros-high rollers going crazy.Having fun...now the real poker starts :club:

finally hit one, too :club: Just in time... Ah3hQQ...flop the nut flush and a third Q, check it to the river, where one guy makes a smaller boat...whew...for a second I thought he had KK for the nut boat...Gl all in the 2nd hour!PS: The grinder has 25K already...may the pokergods be with us...