kanye west

I dunno if this was stated earlier or not, but here is a link of what rapper Kanye West did recently. http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/n...en_nm/west_dc_3I have tremdenous amounts of respect for the guy after this. Risking his career and everything to get the truth out. He definitly deserves a lot of credit after doing this. Tremendous amounts of guts.

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dunno if this was stated earlier or not, but here is a link of what rapper Kanye West did recently. http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/n...en_nm/west_dc_3I have tremdenous amounts of respect for the guy after this. Risking his career and everything to get the truth out. He definitly deserves a lot of credit after doing this. Tremendous amounts of guts.
I does take some balls to use a national tragedy to spew his political views on the President. Maybe he should of written a song about it instead of using a Good Cause such as a Hurricane Relief Concert to mouth off his agenda.
I does take some balls to use a national tragedy to spew his political views on the President. Maybe he should of written a song about it instead of using a Good Cause such as a Hurricane Relief Concert to mouth off his agenda.
Everything he said is true though. He had to get the word out to show how bad of a job the Bush administration is doing and how they are using the media to manipulate the public. Everytime they show black people, they are looting. Everytime they show white people, they are looking for food. He would have never gotten a chance to demonstrate this on TV because they would have never let him.
Everything he said is true though. He had to get the word out to show how bad of a job the Bush administration is doing and how they are using the media to manipulate the public. Everytime they show black people, they are looting. Everytime they show white people, they are looking for food. He would have never gotten a chance to demonstrate this on TV because they would have never let him.
Oh yes, because we all know the government has complete control over the media. Sorry, this isn't Canada.
You are spouting outrageously ignorant comments.Stop.
He is one of the biggest rap stars on the planet right now, what makes you think he wouldnt get any TV time? He could have spewed his garbage another time, like an interview, a awards show or a video. He is an ass. This is america and he is free to say what he wants, thats what makes this country great...but he chose the wrong time.
*sigh* I don't even want to start this anymore.Certain people are so narrow minded, they don't even see the truth.
Please explain the truth? You started it. You obviuosly dont like the President of The United States and you felt Kanye West did a good thing by using a Hurricane Relief Concert to speak his political mind. Why do you care anyway, you dont live in this country?
Yes I am uniformed. George Bush is GodBlack People are treated equally as white people.God Bless America.Incase you didn't notice..... that's (sw)
You are obviously a child, maybe 13. If you knew anything about New Orleans 30% of the population is white and the rest are black, primarily poor. The odds of filming black people looting are far greater than whites. This does not mean there were no whites looting...of course there were, if you watched any news you would have seen poor whites looting also. As for God Bless America.....Yes Sir.
Everytime they show black people, they are looting. Everytime they show white people, they are looking for food.
Three things...1) That statement is the most asinine thing I've ever read.You can't be serious in that "every time they show black peoplethey are looting" and "white people are looking for food"Yes, SOME black people are looting, AS are SOME white people.Also SOME black people are looking for food, as well as white people.There are good and bad apples out of every bundle. Don't generalize.2) Stop quoting someone's entire post when puttingin a reply. Do as I've done and select the particular part you're replyingabout. We all know what the topic is, and we've all read the posts above where you're responding, we don't need your help with quoting them.3) Did you ever get the balls to reply to the challengeof Marionsauce??? lol
Yes I am uniformed. George Bush is GodBlack People are treated equally as white people.God Bless America.Incase you didn't notice..... that's (sw)
You are obviously a child, maybe 13. If you knew anything about New Orleans 30% of the population is white and the rest are black, primarily poor. The odd of filming black people looting are far greater than whites. This does not mean there were no whites looting...of course there were, if you watched any news you would have seen poor whites looting also. As for God Bless America.....Yes Sir.
If this tragedy were to have happened in Seattle or Minnesota, where it is primarily white, the national guard and help would have been on the way in seconds. The fact that 70% of the population is black proves that Bush gives a, excuse my french, but a rats ass about anybody that is not the colour white. Please tell me exactly what flying in Air Force One is going to do, to help them out?
You are obviously a child, maybe 13. If you knew anything about New Orleans 30% of the population is white and the rest are black, primarily poor. The odd of filming black people looting are far greater than whites. This does not mean there were no whites looting...of course there were, if you watched any news you would have seen poor whites looting also. As for God Bless America.....Yes Sir.
If this tragedy were to have happened in Seattle or Minnesota, where it is primarily white, the national guard and help would have been on the way in seconds. The fact that 70% of the population is black proves that Bush gives a, excuse my french, but a rats ass about anybody that is not the colour white. Please tell me exactly what flying in Air Force One is going to do, to help them out?
The problem was :New Orleans and the Govt failed to realize the effect of levee breaches to the search and rescue effort. If New Orleans had a plan in case of levee breaches to the city, the Govt would have responded faster. The city was under water in a matter of 2 days. No Trucks or life saving equipment could get into the city quick enough. Now hopefully we have learned from this tragedy how to deal with flooding in citys below sea level. You are very ignorant in thinking the leader of the free world would sit back and watch innocent people dying because he didnt like there skin color.

I like it when people use the word "ignorant" to describe anyone who disagrees with their (often) absurd arguments. Ignorant is totally the new gay.Only difference is, instead of it being for redneck republicans, it's for semi-retarded limp wristers. Geez yer ignorant. AM I RITE GIRLZ? LOLOL

1) That statement is the most asinine thing I've ever read.You can't be serious in that "every time they show black peoplethey are looting" and "white people are looking for food"Yes, SOME black people are looting, AS are SOME white people.Also SOME black people are looking for food, as well as white people.There are good and bad apples out of every bundle. Don't generalize.
She's talking about a few sources that have labelled the pictures as such. Black people were primarily labelled as looters, white people were reportedly "finding" the goods from the stores.Clearly george bush was personally responsible for this.