kanye west

white people created racism! kunt face!
You're Right. White people also Created Slavery.You never graduated highschool did you?
sks13 when you learn where Western Europeans learned about slavery your gonna be a real confused indvidual.
Haha, I'll let him find that out before he gets banned again.
  • Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey trailer trash, allie white people created racism! kunt face!
Because the ancient egyptians and the ancient babylonians were ... white?By the way ... "kunt face"? I guess hiding behind a computer screen means you can call friendly ladies anything you want, huh?
Because the ancient egyptians and the ancient babylonians were ... white?By the way ... "kunt face"? I guess hiding behind a computer screen means you can call friendly ladies anything you want, huh?
You were supposed to let him try to learn that... Oh well the secrets out, Babylonians and Egyptians were white.
You were supposed to let him try to learn that... Oh well the secrets out, Babylonians and Egyptians were white.
Sorry ... the whole "kunt face" thing got me kinda steamed ...
Well, That's coming from a Racist Ignorant Child.. So take it as you will :club:
And what about the slaves coming from their black tribal masters during the slave trade?
And what about the slaves coming from their black tribal masters during the slave trade?
Bingo! You could also call these slaves what they where which was the losers in tribal wars. Of course what was done to these ppl by Western Europeans was mega wrong. But that's what got it going.
Well, That's coming from a censored Ignorant Child.. So take it as you will :club:
Yeah, I know. We all have our "buttons" though. Calling women ugly names is one of mine. Meh ... maybe I'm just getting old.

Jayson....I don't know how the other ladies on the forum feel... but being called the "C" word is the ultimate insult to me, and I suspect to alot of women. This guy has crossed the line as far as I'm concerned. Can he be banned? (again) please? Do I need to PM you about this? Thx.

what do all you political people think about people who don't vote?not neccesarily because they don't care, but they see everyone else getting all worked up about and decide to just sit back and not neccesarily ignore it, but not include themselves.like me for instance. i care, but maybe not enough yet to vote...perhaps i should....but i didn't vote this last time around...dunno about next time...i have friends that got crazy involved/mad...balh and i was just like seriouslythis is lame....the hatred it made for groups of ppl...i was just like..f this...not to mention all the lame college crap....just curious.- Jordan

Here's my take:The government is set in place so you don't have to worry about what is going on, and you can live your life as you chose. This would be in a perfect world (here comes the bias) where the governing body is as small as possible. In such a scenario, it is not required for everyone to partake in democracy.Plainly put, the government is set in place to make sure that you live your life and you do it how you want to. It is not reqired of a person to support his democracy, but that person must remember that they have abstained from having any impact on the government.