kanye west

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Back on subject.Feel Good, Inc. is the best album this year. Gorillaz are amazing.
(me confused refering to Kanyes albumn)Very possible...Kanye is on a mission for sure.I was very impressed when he took on blood diamonds fwiw.(me on gorillaz) I like the songs I have heard so far thier pretty cool.

Now the dictionaries have racist roots??? Some random sociology professors have re-written the definition from being prejudiced against those of another race, into "a system of advantage based on race"? Have you all lost your minds?I am Alice and I have fallen down the rabbit hole. I cannot discuss this any further.

only a white person would say that ra cism is both waysyou would never understand because ur not a minority so im not gonna bother trying to explain to you cracker!as far as wats not a sell out....workin hard to get to where your at is fine but if you a minority whose representing the same views as bush and is on his team then you a sell out.plain and simple.if you are a minority and still believe in bush ur just brainwashed or super gullible.but im sure as a white person that you are you think bush has done great things for minorities so you wouldnt understand that either.

Now the dictionaries have racist roots??? Some random sociology professors have re-written the definition from being prejudiced against those of another race, into "a system of advantage based on race"? Have you all lost your minds?I am Alice and I have fallen down the rabbit hole. I cannot discuss this any further.
?
Now the dictionaries have racist roots??? .
Actually words are defined by ppl. so sadly yes they can be perverted. Poker is a sport now right. The distortion of words and there meanings is what Burroughs was refering to when he said "Language is a virus."
dictionaries have censored roots if its a english dictionary!!!
I agree with you.....I think everything is racist. An example:The game of pool is racist. The green felt on the table represents the earth and the balls represent all the people on the earth. Now the *object* of the game is for the white ball to knock all the other balls off the table. And what is the last ball to get knocked off, the black ball! I recommend watching Chasing Amy as well, there is a nice diatribe about how Star Wars is a racist movie.So when you play poker, will you only chase flushes if they are clubs or spades? Hopefully you will continue to intrigue us with your excellent, grammatically sound, perfectly spelled posts. Oh wait, I was going to correct your grammar, which is a dead giveaway that I'm white, isn't it? Am I catching on?

nice quote from the movie boomerang!!!!dont know if your white cuz your trying to correct my grammer but you sure are a-nal for it.this isnt an english class thesis so you cares as long as you get my point.its a fukin poker site thread professor!

nice quote from the movie boomerang!!!!dont know if your white cuz your trying to correct my grammer but you sure are a-nal for it.this isnt an english class thesis so you cares as long as you get my point.its a fukin poker site thread professor!
If your refering to me I was schooled in Louisanna's public school district.So I am?
Ha, isn't that movie hilarious? A grammar mistake or two is one thing, but having to re-read posts 2 or 3 times because they are borderline incomprehensible is another. It only takes a minute to look at your post before you hit send to put your thoughts in some kind of a logical order. Just a suggestion.Funny, I was thinking the same thing....this is a poker site. Does that mean you actually plan to talk about poker sometime, or continue to make "everyone is racist" posts instead? The presses are dying to know.
if you want to talk about poker go to the numerous other forum topics.
I saw a ray of hope when you typed this sentence down. Now if only you could provide advice like this on every post, you could turn into a useful poster yet. I will cross my fingers for you, unless that's considered racist, then I won't.
sociology lesson #1minorities can't be ra cist tard.they can be prejudice but not censored.since when can a minority group oppess a majority race?and since ur obviously white or if not' date=' a minority that has tried hard to assimilate with white society you would never understand what it is to be a sell out or to stay true to who you are.[/quote']ohmygod.Now you are really scaring me.Basic definitions of words Lesson #1:ra-cist prejudiced against all people who belong to other racesbased on prejudices and stereotypes related to racesomebody who hates others who are not of his or her own raceSomeone white calling someone black a derogatory name = Someone black calling someone white a derogatory name. It's the same thing....omfg I can't believe I have to explain this.
Actually he is not wrong. Sociology classes often adopt different definitions of racism' date=' often based on claims that traditional dictionaries themselves have rac[b'][/b]ist roots.Back in the day, the definition of racism offered in my class was:racism= a system of advantage based on race.If you accept this definition, it must follow (thru laws of logic) that only people belonging to the advantaged race can be racist.It just depends on what your working definition of racism is.[/quoteI suppose you are one of the educated elite that thought child molesters should not be in jail.

problem with white peeps like you is that you live in pleasantville or suburbia and becuz ur lives are relatively trouble free, you cant relate to wat minorities go through everyday in the ghetto.nor do i expect you to care so its funny to see how upset you get when someone like kanye west states facts that you dont seem real to you.

problem with white peeps like you is that you live in pleasantville or suburbia and becuz ur lives are relatively trouble free, you cant relate to wat minorities go through everyday in the ghetto.nor do i expect you to care so its funny to see how upset you get when someone like kanye west states facts that you dont seem real to you.
I am superwhite.I am SUPERliberal.I think Kanye West was out of line, but only because he was hijacking somebody else's forum, and did more harm than good. I believe there's a subtle yet SIGNIFICANT level of racism inherent in American society.I don't think Kanye West helps the people of Nawlins by accusing the administration of racism during a public service announcement.Ice
I doubt that you are talking to me. From what I've seen , you have been the only one making slanderous racial accusations on this thread. And I live in the shittiest part of Grand Rapids right now....the city is giving us city tax back at the end of the year as a Renaissance Zone agreement, because of the condition of the neighborhood. I do not need a lecture from you on that subject, thanks.The only thing that I found amusing is how serious you take everything that Kanye West says. Just seemed random to me. Do you like Michael Moore?But anyway, you can believe what you want, it matters not to me. That's why I love this country. Whatever your political beliefs may be, that's fine, but is going around accusing people on the forum of being racist and not listening to every word Kanye West says really the way to go about it? If that's what you continue to choose, hey go with it.Good luck.
grand rapids?? lolwhers that?montana?your a joke!!!grand rapids.no im not accusing everyone of being a ra cist.just the ones that are.if your not sure you probably are one too.
Do you sit on this thread and hit refresh? Because you respond with lightning fast speed. It's in Michigan, not too far from Detroit. I can see you have run out of meaningful things to say....if you ever had any in the first place. I will recommend to Jayson that you get banned. If I want to ban you because you are an idiot, and you want to claim that it's race-related, then you are further proving my point. Good day.