I'm with you, I was a little disappointed by the last 6 Feet Under. I'm kind of bummed that this week is the season finale of Entourage. And we still have quite a wait for Sopranos.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

by far the best show on t.v. entourage.....btw..did anybody get into 6 feet under?? how crappy was the series finale....?
Dammit.. I dont get HBO.. i've heard ruhmors. but i have yet to see an episode.but i do however have all the seasons of the Soprano's Now thats a great show.

WOW!I hadn't heard that nick even played in the BIG GAME!how do these rumors get started anyway?SW

Lives under a freeway... He lives at my house eating cans of tuna and saltines!
That's not really Gus...it's Nick Nolte...you just have Down and Out in Beverly Hills showing on USA again.
by far the best show on t.v. entourage.....
Deadwood > EntourageHBO kicks ass though, almost all thier origional series are great.BTW Royal, you can get the first season of Entourage on DVD, I highly recommend it.
by far the best show on t.v. entourage.....
Deadwood > EntourageHBO kicks ass though, almost all thier origional series are great.BTW Royal, you can get the first season of Entourage on DVD, I highly recommend it.
deadwood is pretty damn good, but not as good as entourage...
what was this thread about again?
I think the original thread was about how Gus Broke it off in someone....Hope he has medical insurance to cover it....
Rescue Me on FX with Leary.Great show. Who's with me?what was this thread about again?
I think it started with 'Who's hotter Annie Duke or Evelyn Ng?' Or maybe it was 'Why is Smash such a dick?' I don't remember now either, but I remember experiencing deja vu...
Rescue Me on FX with Leary.Great show. Who's with me?what was this thread about again?
terrific, love The Job alsoEntourage is great too.Another series that just rolled out on DVD thats great is Undeclared. Cancelled after one season, but really funny.

My Favorite Entourage riff....Vince is worried playing a gay character might harm his appeal, Drama tells him that playing gay or retarded is the way to an Oscar leads to this exchange.....Drama: I'd take it in the ass for an Oscar.Turtle: Who you kidding Drama? You'd take it in the ass for a guest spot on "The Hughleys"Drama: "The Hughleys" got cancelled Turtle.Paraphrasing a bit, I missed the next 5 minutes from laughing so hard.Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

My Favorite Entourage riff....Vince is worried playing a gay character might harm his appeal, Drama tells him that playing gay or retarded is the way to an Oscar leads to this exchange.....Drama: I'd take it in the ass for an Oscar.Turtle: Who you kidding Drama? You'd take it in the ass for a guest spot on "The Hughleys"Drama: "The Hughleys" got cancelled Turtle.Paraphrasing a bit, I missed the next 5 minutes from laughing so hard.Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
somebody esle on here said it first, but ari and drama are the 2 best characters on t.v....

I love Entourage, but seriously the reason Jeremy Piven rules on that show is because no one else can really act. Come on, your talking about the bully from Rocky V being the 2nd best character on TV. Oh, and Rescue Me is awesome, FX is only behind HBO in terms of quality series. Starved, Nip/Tuck, The Shield, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Rescue Me, these shows just kick ass.

ever read Bill Simmons take on why Piven is so good as Ari? Because all the other actors are crap.I disagree, he is very well written.Vince is a little shaky as an actor but the other guys are solid.

ever read Bill Simmons take on why Piven is so good as Ari? Because all the other actors are crap.I disagree, he is very well written.
Jeremy Piven just rules. He had *almost* the same character role in Old School, his delivery was pretty much the same except tweeked a little bit to come across as a douche pickel instead of an azz.
ever read Bill Simmons take on why Piven is so good as Ari? Because all the other actors are crap.I disagree, he is very well written.Vince is a little shaky as an actor but the other guys are solid.
vince is a little shaky, drama is just funny in that "hey guys whats so funny " way..turtle is that guy we all know, thats why i dig him...ari is the shit the pizza boy line is too funny.... does anybody else wanna bang shana vince's publist??

Ivey, what is wrong with you. Just when I think we really click, you talk about music and ugly chicks. Debbie Mazar has never been hot. Not in Goodfellas, not ever.Anyone see that movie with her and John Cusak? Money for Nothing or something.

Cane, your girlfriend had to get you into the ultimate guys, buddy show. You are a h0m0. You know I love you, but that is sad.
Whatever. i cant watch every show. Simmons didnt like prison break as much as I did. And all the girls I know love Entourage. I think it has crossover appeal. If I am a homo it is just to feel closer to you.I agree with the guy who said deadwood > entourage.It should really read:Sopranos > The Wire> Deadwood > Entourage > Six Feet Under (I hated this show...dont get what people see in it)Oh and Ron, I date her cuz she is cool that way. We were watching the first WSOP episode last night and out of nowhere she goes "is it just me, or is that Grasz guy making amazing reads." I have taught her well.....I just hope she doesnt learn the jedi mind trick.
Ivey, what is wrong with you. Just when I think we really click, you talk about music and ugly chicks. Debbie Mazar has never been hot. Not in Goodfellas, not ever.Anyone see that movie with her and John Cusak? Money for Nothing or something.
shes not like pretty, but she's got that "i wanna **** you all night "vibe...guranteed she'd be a great lay...she was ok in goodfellas, not as hot as lorraine bracco obviously...imo bracco is hotter now then she was then..or maybe its just the skirts and heels she wears on the sopranos...
Cane, your girlfriend had to get you into the ultimate guys, buddy show. You are a h0m0. You know I love you, but that is sad.
Whatever. i cant watch every show. Simmons didnt like prison break as much as I did. And all the girls I know love Entourage. I think it has crossover appeal. If I am a homo it is just to feel closer to you.I agree with the guy who said deadwood > entourage.It should really read:Sopranos > The Wire> Deadwood > Entourage > Six Feet Under (I hated this show...dont get what people see in it)
Both of em? Seriously, I agree with the crossover. I want you to feel closer to me. I will turn this whole place into a gay chat room.Never watched The Wire. Deadwood is hard to follow sometimes, even though I like it and watch every episode. If Entourage was an hour show, I would take it over the Sopranos by a nose. But I don't think it would work as an hour.
Whatever. i cant watch every show. Simmons didnt like prison break as much as I did. And all the girls I know love Entourage. I think it has crossover appeal. If I am a homo it is just to feel closer to you.I agree with the guy who said deadwood > entourage.It should really read:Sopranos > The Wire> Deadwood > Entourage > Six Feet Under (I hated this show...dont get what people see in it)
Both of em? Seriously, I agree with the crossover. I want you to feel closer to me. I will turn this whole place into a gay chat room.Never watched The Wire. Deadwood is hard to follow sometimes, even though I like it and watch every episode. If Entourage was an hour show, I would take it over the Sopranos by a nose. But I don't think it would work as an hour.
well if you would stop giving bj's between scenes you could follow it better....the wire is ok, kinda boring at times....how many episodes are devoted to the throw away cell phones the dealers use....sopranos> everything....entourage could defenitley handle an hour...
If you had a serious girlfriend you would know that if you have one you are automatically friends with lots of girls. I am the accidental pimp.They all love Laguna Beach too which makes me want to hit them but you can't hit girls. So I just shake them vigorously sometimes. Deadwood is just one of those shows where you have to pay attention and you cant miss an episode. I like entourage a lot now, BUT it could be movie length every night and it wouldnt touch the Sopranos. Sopranos is the King.