question for smasharoo

NH
Very funny.
if by verry funny you mean wtf?? then yes very funny
I read it as "This is a no content post, I'll give you a no content response"
mmm ok......<slowly walks away >
I guess that's why you're an Ivey fan. No sense of humor.
When did we start letting homeless people in the door? Animal called- he wants his look back.
Smash when you wrote novels, did or do you use a female Pseudonym?Yes.Good luck.
Apparently many of you do.You don't need luck if you have skill, except of course in Poker where as you need both.I assume that you are/were very successful at it! I only say were not knowing whether or not it is still your primary vocation.
NH
Very funny.
Dear God. your avatar makes me want to stab my eye balls with rusty nails.I bet dandruff gets more women than this guy.. good lord., it gives me the impression that its you in the picture.I hope to christ i'm wrong., please.
I finally get my girlfriend's shithead brat kid to put my picture on here, and i gotta deal with this? I know you punks probably go to college or have some chickenshit job where you wear your dockers everyday. I don't play that flock of sheep B.S. Anybody who tries to stop me from dressing like a badass is going to get cracked in the head with a bottle of Old English.
   Dear God. your avatar makes me want to stab my eye balls with rusty nails.I bet dandruff gets more women than this guy..  good lord., it gives me the impression that  its you in the picture.I hope to christ i'm wrong., please.
I finally get my girlfriend's censored brat kid to put my picture on here, and i gotta deal with this? I know you punks probably go to college or have some censored job where you wear your dockers everyday. I don't play that flock of sheep B.S. Anybody who tries to stop me from dressing like a badass is going to get cracked in the head with a bottle of Old English.
ROFLMAO! this is soooo perfect
I finally get my girlfriend's censored brat kid to put my picture on here, and i gotta deal with this? I know you punks probably go to college or have some censored job where you wear your dockers everyday.  I don't play that flock of sheep B.S. Anybody who tries to stop me from dressing like a badass is going to get cracked in the head with a bottle of Old English.
Like I said before Dad, please stop posting here.
NH
Very funny.
Dear God. your avatar makes me want to stab my eye balls with rusty nails.I bet dandruff gets more women than this guy.. good lord., it gives me the impression that its you in the picture.I hope to christ i'm wrong., please.
I finally get my girlfriend's censored brat kid to put my picture on here, and i gotta deal with this? I know you punks probably go to college or have some censored job where you wear your dockers everyday. I don't play that flock of sheep B.S. Anybody who tries to stop me from dressing like a badass is going to get cracked in the head with a bottle of Old English.
Mugshots for avatars, could it be the next trend?
So... you don't have a job, you never went to college, and you think you look like a bad ass with your disgusting unwashed mullet. Please stop post here.
Smash when you wrote novels, did or do you use a female Pseudonym?Yes.Good luck.
Apparently many of you do.You don't need luck if you have skill, except of course in Poker where as you need both.I assume that you are/were very successful at it! I only say were not knowing whether or not it is still your primary vocation.
Can we safely assume that it was never your primary vocation?
I finally get my girlfriend's censored brat kid to put my picture on here, and i gotta deal with this? I know you punks probably go to college or have some censored job where you wear your dockers everyday.  I don't play that flock of sheep B.S. Anybody who tries to stop me from dressing like a badass is going to get cracked in the head with a bottle of Old English.
So... you don't have a job, you never went to college, and you think you look like a bad ass with your disgusting unwashed mullet. Please stop post here.
Come on they allow convicts to use computers in prison now, give the guy a break, he is serving a hard 20!