in a room with the mouth, hellmuth, and gordon

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey DN, I would love to see (or hear) you guys do commentary for a WPT Event. Tell Sexton (who is good) & Van Patten to take a week off and have you, Matusow & Hellmuth take over. That would be great TV, that is if none of you guys made it to the final table.

If you have the second season WPT DVD set E-DOG and I did some awesome commentary.
Yep, Great stuff. I have to admit though you & Hellmuth were awesome doing the WSOP radio cast. You guys have such great personalities it would fun to listen to you, Hellmuth & Mike go at it discussing hands and what not.

My Dream Golf Foursome used to be :TigerMickelsonNicklausMyselfI changed it to:NegreanuIveyE-DogMyselfI will have to give you guys plenty of shots though.....What a riot on the links that would be. If Hellmuth & Mike play it would be even better (dont know if the play golf or not)

We are on lunch right now and I head to get out of there. I can't explain it, but you get this vibe that everyone is so jealous of each other's success that when they talk about projects they are working on the other's with say, "That's great man, I'm happy for you." What they are really thinking, though, is, "Man, I can't believe he got it and I didn't!"

We are on lunch right now and I head to get out of there. I can't explain it, but you get this vibe that everyone is so jealous of each other's success that when they talk about projects they are working on the other's with say, "That's great man, I'm happy for you." What they are really thinking, though, is, "Man, I can't believe he got it and I didn't!"
set up a table in the green room and duke it out...
You know, I wonder what Gordon's blog of this meeting would be?  Is Daniel talking trash too?Thanks DN... that was awesome!
Dear Diary,The other fella's were mean to me, kind of like that time Rodman was on the show. Then again rodman is mad that only people in 1998 care who he his. I think next year when I do my podcast from the WSOP I'll pretend not to notice Phil, cause my mom always said if you ignore them they will go away....that's how shannon elizabeth got me to leave her alone. I called Willie Garson to tell him how mean Phil was to me, but then willie said that even he was more famous than me...and willie's a C level celebrity, we only had him on the show because pauly shore cancelled. Well, things could be worse....I could be a budget boy or even Dutch Boyd....that would NOT be totally 1.4.ttyl,Phil.
If you have the second season WPT DVD set E-DOG and I did some awesome commentary.
That was great stuff.
ya I have that too. can't decide whats better tho...that or this thread.
...you get this vibe that everyone is so jealous of each other's success that when they talk about projects they are working on the other's with say, "That's great man, I'm happy for you." What they are really thinking, though, is, "Man, I can't believe he got it and I didn't!"
That's funny... I'm sure they are a little jealous about your affiliation with Stacked, eh? Heh he heh!!!
shill :-)
Maybe, but that's really the only reason I'd even consider buying it. I bet I could learn a ton from just that commentary alone.