bored at work thread of the day

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so glad other people like Newsies. I usually get strange looks or get called gay when i tell people i like it. Then i either punch them out, or rub their crotch, either way works. Am I the only person who doesnt really like The Boondock Saints....I've only ever watched it once, so maybe i have to watch it more to appreciate it, but it didnt seem all that great to me. Almost like it tried to hard. Plus all the late 90's wanna-be Tarantino crap--i know he "borrows" a lot from other films, but he's freakin good at doing it.
you are not alone. i absolutely hate boondock saints. when i came to college everybody forced that piece of s hit on to me telling me it was such an awesome movie and it completely f ucking sucked

someone mentioned point break earlier, and i am proud to say that that is my favorite movie of all time. i could watch that every day. Patrick swayze is a straight up pimp in that movie, keanu's acting has never been better or worse than it was in that movie, and gary busey was over the top (even by busey standards). just a tour de force of a movie.

Good Will Hunting.I think this should end all discussions as this movie is top 5 for anyone who appreciates good actors and a solid script."One, Don't Do that..."
"How do you like dem Apples?"
Good Will Hunting.I think this should end all discussions as this movie is top 5 for anyone who appreciates good actors and a solid script."One, Don't Do that..."
but a lot of people have heard about it or like it
Whats your point? Go to hell POGUE!Anyways.. Confidence is an AMAZING movie, but y'all never heard of that one have ya.

Ben Harp: Special agent Utah! This is not some job, flipping burgers at the local drive-in! Yes! - your surf board bothers me! Yes! - your approach to this whole damn case bothers me! And yes! - YOU BOTHER ME! And Pappas! Oh, for the love of Christ. How the hell did I even let you talk me into this whole bone-headed idea to begin with. Pappas: Harp! We are working under-cover. It takes time. We've produced a few... Ben Harp: NO! No no no no no no NO! Let me tell you what you've produced... Over the last two weeks, you two have produced exactly squat! SQUAT! During which time the ex-presidents have robbed two more banks. Now for Christ's sake, does either one of you have anything even remotely interesting to tell me? [brief pause] Johnny Utah: I caught my first tube today... Sir.

Whats your point? Go to hell POGUE!Anyways.. Confidence is an AMAZING movie, but y'all never heard of that one have ya.
already there Jweb!but that was the original idea, movies that you think no one has heard of or no one else likes.confidence was pretty good
Andy Garcia and that one guys brother and the guy from sideways.I must admit I own it, and have watched it at least 4 times
What about Starship Troopers?Great movieOr has any one seen High Risk with James Brolin?[/quote]I was sick the day it was out in theatres.
Balloon Guy, You, I and the Director are the three people who own this amazing movie.. FCP Army go in force to Best Buy and buy this.
I own Confidence as well. Saw it on cable a while back. I like Ed Burns a lot. This movie was discussed in a previouse thread. Smash said is sucked. They got into a Mamet discussion. I left at that point.
Balloon Guy, You, I and the Director are the three people who own this amazing movie.. FCP Army go in force to Best Buy and buy this.
I own Confidence as well. Saw it on cable a while back. I like Ed Burns a lot. This movie was discussed in a previouse thread. Smash said is sucked. They got into a Mamet discussion. I left at that point.
It's played on cable nearly every day. I like the movie, but it's overplayed, but then again so are a lot of movies on cable.