official negreanu open prizes announced

I'm looking forward to start playing in these again! I had stopped once the old leaderboard wasn't being updated anymore, but missed out on too many from this current one. Are these posts going to continue to be in the General forum, or moved back into the Forum Tournaments section?

I'm looking forward to start playing in these again!  I had stopped once the old leaderboard wasn't being updated anymore, but missed out on too many from this current one.   Are these posts going to continue to be in the General forum, or moved back into the Forum Tournaments section?
For now they will be in general unless they create the forum tournaments section again.

Sweet DNA, I am looking forward to my prizes this time unless something sick happens. I make it a point to make every tourney, and I will continue into the future. I really appreciate everything you have done, as well as the business team. Great Job.

So once again at the end of the last tournament for the next leaderboard period (December 28th) the top 9 points leaders will be invited to join the first 9 points leaders in a Tournament of Champions which will be held sometime in early January. If there happens to be a duplicate person in the 2nd round of top 9 (or someone that is unreachable or available to play) then we will pick the next highest points leader until we have a full field of 18. The tournament of champions will still be a $10 buyin, but will crown the ultimate FCP Negreanu Open 2005 champion.Peace,dna4ever
Thanks for organizing all of this. The prizes make it even better. I'd like to see the TOC a $20 buy-in. Since most of the people in it would have at least cashed once or twice.

if this has already been suggested i apologize. I would like a TOC match at the end of the year that is only open to individuals that have won 1st place in one of the DN open tourneys. invitation only.i like the idea of points leaders as well but many of us aren't able to make enough of the wed nights to get into the top 9.just a thought.

I do not have an account on Poker Stars and thefore am not familiar with the site. Is the tourney listed under special events/tourney's or where do I find it?
listed in tourney/private then scroll down till you find "Negreanu"pretty easy to find

OK the leaderboard has been updated with the August 31st tournament results and has officially ended for this tournament period.I will introduce a new leaderboard website later this week.The top 9 did not change after this last tournament although the order did slightly. AK33 had a nice first place finish in this weeks tournament and moved into 2nd overall.Congratulations to the following winners which will receive an autographed Daniel Negreanu T-Shirt and Hat:1st) poguemahone12nd) AK333rd) scottrude4th) chrisrw1095th) MVTh6th) Shrivey7th) Blinkster8th) MDBlakers9th) dna4everPlease send me a private message with your name, address, and shirt size. Again congratulations! We had a total of 314 unique individuals play during this leaderboard period.

Can someone post the point structure?Also, an idea for the future tournaments. Not sure if PokerStars could handle it, but maybe Daniel's new site could.The Main Event, be it either a tourney of champs only, or for the top points leaders, should be a free roll. The prize money could come out of the other weekly qualifying tournaments. So if the weeklies would cost $10 + $2 ($1 for the poker site, $1 for the free rool) and average 100 players, over 13 weeks would equal ~ $1300 for an 18 player free roll.

Can someone post the point structure?Also, an idea for the future tournaments. Not sure if PokerStars could handle it, but maybe Daniel's new site could.The Main Event, be it either a tourney of champs only, or for the top points leaders, should be a free roll. The prize money could come out of the other weekly qualifying tournaments. So if the weeklies would cost $10 + $2 ($1 for the poker site, $1 for the free rool) and average 100 players, over 13 weeks would equal ~ $1300 for an 18 player free roll.
all these questions will be addressed on the new leaderboard website, hope to have it up later today