• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that is bizarre, hilarious, and i bet slightly uncomfortable for Daniel to be talking about his then breakup with Lori. Kinda a fast transition from "whats a poker pro," to "do u ever think about black guys gorilla f.ucking your x-fiancee?" Oh well, i got a massive kick outta it, and agreeing with Joe, i definetly think about my x-gf's F'ing other guys and it gets me pretty ticked off. Totally normal in my opinion.

"ima tell u sumthin u might not know about me Joe Rogan. I smoke rocks."- tyronethat was pretty funny, altho he probly went a little far for daniel ( and most people's) taste

I can't believe no one caught the "black guy" comment. Oops. I let the cat outta the bag...
Yeah what was up with that guy. Well cant let it detract from the others. Sure reflects on that guy though.

Wow, that might be the funniest interview ever. Even better than Cardplayer first Matusow interview this summer.

that made my day, lolI'm still laughing to myself like five minutes laters....."no beer in the house" :PP.S. I'm not sure the black guy comment was meant as a racist joke but rather calling Daniel's attention to the size of the guys pecker who would to carrying out the ravenous sexual acts...

YA MAN.....GREAT STUFF....kinda wanna heard what DANNY boy has to say bout it.......id like to know when this was filmed
Daniel said it was three days after him and lori broke up. Which if I remember correctly from his blog was sometime in early february.