annie duke rumor....can anyone verify?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

everyone gets busted some times. someday we play 10-20 NL and get busted so we move down to 5-10 or even 2-4.He was with shannon elizabeth and got busted .. now he is playing Annie Duke. Who knows if he continues his bad run maybe he will move to Kathy Liebert next.Everyone has bad downswings in POKER.
This post is poorly constructed.It is poorly styled.But is still really funny to me,like a piece of shit that happens to drop in the shape of an "@".

Why does anyone care what is going around in her love life? You should all hop on the next flight to Vegas now and tell her how much you all love her. :club:

To be quite honest, who she (or anyone, for that matter) sleeps with is none of your business. Regardless of who you were talking about in the OP, this thread should have never been created.And to the guy who said I would be shit out of luck - :club:
That was me.....love the lewis black quote in your sig. Nice touch. Hope he does another comedy tour soon.
It was just a reaction to what it seemed like you were trying to say, coupled with the fact that it's annoying to see the same things over and over. I have no problem with you other than that, and really you shouldn't let things like that bother you. People are going to be jerks on here all the time.
Agreed! People can and will be jerks here and everywhere. I just will stand up for myself when they are that's all.I did so not so much for me, because believe that while it may not seem like it because of my response I do have a thick skin at this point in my life.I responded mainly so that someone else who may be new to the site and reading some of the nasty, vitriolic abuse that goes on here, won't be afraid to speak out for fear of sounding stupid or making a mistake.It would really be a shame if the site just became a place for juvenile deliquents instead of a forum for smart exchange primarily about poker of course, but other topics too.
Yes...he was married to Shannon Elizabeth (One of my fav's)and now he is banging Annie Duke....a step down...I know....But who knows what magic Annie Duke can do.....[/b]Makes you wonder though...and that is the reason why I would hit it.Forget it...I said too much.
ive seen her handle those chips so u know
i think it would be all the dirty talk in bed "i flopped the nuts annie""go all in go all in""i hit my straight""annie you sucked out on me""

I'm reminded why I said, "Shannon Elizabeth is married to THAT GUY?!!" when I first saw them on Entertainment Tonight, or something like that. Oh well. Annie Duke is still a better poker player than I'll ever be. More power to her. And, I'm pretty sure she's not a Rainbow Warrior. Though, from the looks of him, I don't know if it would be a bad idea.