pokerstars software creates hand before its dealt.

Finally an explanation as to why all these "fish" are sucking out on me!! OBVIOUSLY they are uber hackers beating the system!!(S FREAKIN W)
I realize you think you are being witty here, but do not even tell me it could not happen.
  • Replies 885
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

O.K., I see what you are getting at- gotta say I am confident that these sites have adequate security. I am sure that I will keep winning money, so I am content. Guess I wont be seeing you on stars anytime soon? :twisted:
probably not. :evil:
Finally an explanation as to why all these "fish" are sucking out on me!! OBVIOUSLY they are uber hackers beating the system!!(S FREAKIN W)
I realize you think you are being witty here, but do not even tell me it could not happen.
I'm with you all the way! Between the UBER hackers and the INCREDI-BOTS online poker just isn't worth it anymore! Keep on fightin the good fight!
Anybody reading this don't listen to anything he says.Spademan, I, Lifeless and another were all in his game and he never called out 1 card correctly. He'd wait until the card flopped and then call it, it was a joke. We kept asking him to call out what was coming and then he would say his internet was delaying. After the internet stopped delaying, he said the program was messing up and he had to restart it. He never once called out a card and proved anything in the slightest. I'm sure 90% of you know this already, but for the people who don't... there it is.
I never once called a card while Mr. Andersun was watching. I was at the table probably 20 minutes before he arrived. While everything was operating correctly (including a shotty internet connection) I called 3 for 3. A card on the flop, a turn card, and a river card, all correctly. After my internet connection failed and I restarted the poker pal program it was no longer malfunctioning and it was only giving me information it was designed too.Lifelessimp was there when I was calling the cards out, he claims he did not see all of them from not really paying attention, but I do know he saw me correctly call a turn card that was an 8 and possibly the river 7, not sure if he did or did not see it. However, the important thing is that the program was giving me the card information, or else I am the luckiest guesser in the world.
so... in this picture http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b332/tri...87/preflop1.jpgit tells you your hand after the flop, but if it really knew all the board cards like you say it does it would show your hand after the river which would be K-9-9-9-9, not K-9-2-9-9this is retarded, i cant believe i wasted my thoughts on this
you do not understand.the first two cards of my hand are 9,2 then the flop comes K 9 9 and it gets shown in that order..the reason you 'wasted' your time on this is because you didn't really understand it.
I'm with you all the way! Between the UBER hackers and the INCREDI-BOTS online poker just isn't worth it anymore! Keep on fightin the good fight!
I am in no way any kind of UBER?? hacker.. but I was easily able to get the information on accident.. Think about that..

if anyone wants to lay me 20-1 i can call one of the flop cards. just number not suit. if you lay me 3-1 i can tell you if one or more of your suit will fall. i put an antenna on my tin foil hat so i get better reception from the aliens that are cheating all of us at online poker. damn klingons have that shit rigged like a mofo.

I am in no way any kind of UBER?? hacker.. but I was easily able to get the information on accident.. Think about that..
A random accident- among the paranoid on this site I now crown you as the worst. :shock: :shock: :shock:
A random accident- among the paranoid on this site I now crown you as the worst. :shock: :shock: :shock:
Gee... people.Can't you see how many times he mentions "poker pal", "pokerpal.com", "I bought it online for 50$" ?It's an obvious spam for a software he took a share in. His hundreds of posts do not protect us from such an action.You can also buy the ppcracked ebook or something...

Ok, I didn't read every post in this thread, so someone may have already posted this, but.......am I the only one who noticed that all of the "special" screen shots are opened up in Microsoft Paint? You know, an image editing program?Take a look at the icon that is furthest to the right in the task bar, it has the icon for MS Paint. Also, notice the color pallate in each of these screen shots. He clearly doctored these images.

.. I for one will not be playing real money online anymore.
Does it strike anyone else odd that HE'S the one with the gift of being able to preview the flop yet HE'S the one most eager to flee on-line poker?Hey Tritz? You do realize that YOU have the advantage here, right? And now that you've made your case and nobody wants to listen you have the absolute right to go out and use this advatage to pillage every site and every player you can.Why are you looking to bail?
Anybody reading this don't listen to anything he says.Spademan, I, Lifeless and another were all in his game and he never called out 1 card correctly. He'd wait until the card flopped and then call it, it was a joke. We kept asking him to call out what was coming and then he would say his internet was delaying. After the internet stopped delaying, he said the program was messing up and he had to restart it. He never once called out a card and proved anything in the slightest. I'm sure 90% of you know this already, but for the people who don't... there it is.
I never once called a card while Mr. Andersun was watching. I was at the table probably 20 minutes before he arrived. While everything was operating correctly (including a shotty internet connection) I called 3 for 3. A card on the flop, a turn card, and a river card, all correctly. After my internet connection failed and I restarted the poker pal program it was no longer malfunctioning and it was only giving me information it was designed too.Lifelessimp was there when I was calling the cards out, he claims he did not see all of them from not really paying attention, but I do know he saw me correctly call a turn card that was an 8 and possibly the river 7, not sure if he did or did not see it. However, the important thing is that the program was giving me the card information, or else I am the luckiest guesser in the world.
I respect Tritz as a Forum member.And I will be the first to say. I got your back., I'm holding judgement. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt.why????A- The hand with 9,2 offsuit., he has a screen shot with just the nine preflop. Now lets say he took the screen shot with intent to edit it. Its a pretty big fluke that he ends up with 4 of a kind on that hand.Unless he saw his thing malfunctioning and decided to screen capture it.So Royal Understand Tritz. And for you people who ask why he went public.Well if you saw this happening, wouldnt u run and say. OMG..its true. it is rigged. no one think rationally in these situations, he's not thinkin OMG i can win a lot of money. Hes a good guy
Why are you looking to bail?
And why did he warn us ? Honesty ? ok, ok.If it's honesty, then why did he gave us the name of the software ? And not only the name, but the website you can buy it on, and its price ?Yea, right... I see ads like that posted by railbirds each time I play on Party Poker.
Why are you looking to bail?
And why did he warn us ? Honesty ? ok, ok.If it's honesty, then why did he gave us the name of the software ? And not only the name, but the website you can buy it on, and its price ?Yea, right... I see ads like that posted by railbirds each time I play on Party Poker.
Tritz has been a member here since the beginning. Why would he go ahead and post this lie now?I respect him. and give him the benefit of the doubt. And I'm a crooked prick., but if i saw this happening, i'd be so shocked, i'd probably be on here telling everyone also.Just like the guy who screams, ruuuun!!! its a monster!.. no one runs., they wait til the monster comes and kills them
Well if you saw this happening, wouldnt u run and say. OMG..its true. it is rigged. no one think rationally in these situations, he's not thinkin OMG i can win a lot of money. Hes a good guy
and he gives on a public forum the name of the software you can use to cheat, the website you can buy the software to use to cheat on, and the price of said software...And, not only once, but several times on each page of this thread.I know I have a low post count, but I was a long time lurker, and I'm doubtful. I will give him the benefit of the doubt by saying maybe it's not him, and his forum account got hacked. The question he asked about Poker Tracker on another thread at the same time (is it free ?), is actually very suspicious for a poster with his post count.
I respect Tritz as a Forum member.And I will be the first to say. I got your back., I'm holding judgement. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt.why????A- The hand with 9,2 offsuit., he has a screen shot with just the nine preflop. Now lets say he took the screen shot with intent to edit it. Its a pretty big fluke that he ends up with 4 of a kind on that hand.
uh... isnt it a pretty big fluke anyway? the fact that he got four of a kind has no bearing on whether he can see the flop cards ahead of time, am i missing something or doesn't this make it seem MORE likely that the shots are doctored?
I respect Tritz as a Forum member.And I will be the first to say. I got your back., I'm holding judgement. But I will give you the benefit of the doubt.why????A- The hand with 9,2 offsuit., he has a screen shot with just the nine preflop. Now lets say he took the screen shot with intent to edit it. Its a pretty big fluke that he ends up with 4 of a kind on that hand.
uh... isnt it a pretty big fluke anyway? the fact that he got four of a kind has no bearing on whether he can see the flop cards ahead of time, am i missing something or doesn't this make it seem MORE likely that the shots are doctored?
No. its the fact that he could see he was goin to have a good hand., so he screen captured it.
Well if you saw this happening, wouldnt u run and say. OMG..its true. it is rigged. no one think rationally in these situations, he's not thinkin OMG i can win a lot of money. Hes a good guy
and he gives on a public forum the name of the software you can use to cheat, the website you can buy the software to use to cheat on, and the price of said software...And, not only once, but several times on each page of this thread.I know I have a low post count, but I was a long time lurker, and I'm doubtful. I will give him the benefit of the doubt by saying maybe it's not him, and his forum account got hacked. The question he asked about Poker Tracker on another thread at the same time (is it free ?), is actually very suspicious for a poster with his post count.
K.. so he said the software, and the price. but whats this (is it free?) comment he put? i'm not aware of that.also., i scanned through these posts, and see his responses, does it look like propaganda for this softare?. i didnt notice it., maybe i'm not lookin deep enough

I just want to say, I'm with Royal and Tritz on this one. If some noob w/ -2 posts comes on here with this BS, different story. But I see absolutely no reason why a regular poster would come on here and just make this stuff up, unless he is the director of marketing for this software.Otherwise, why tell everybody about it? He has nothing to gain and everything to lose. I understand the need to be skeptical about something this crazy. But, I just seen no motive for his doing so.

K.. so he said the software, and the price. but whats this (is it free?) comment he put? i'm not aware of that.
There is a recent thread on Poker Tracker (can't find it) in which he asked that questions, which would mean he doesn't know poker tracker already. I found that suspicious. Hence, it might not be him.
also., i scanned through these posts, and see his responses, does it look like propaganda for this softare?. i didnt notice it., maybe i'm not lookin deep enough
Err. Yea. He didn't write "here is a software allowing you to see your opponents hole cards". It's a new variant. it's "here is a software allowing you to see the flop beforehand". Same difference...And he added : here is it's name, here is it's website, and here is it's bargain low price.Yes, the thread is nicely illustrated (but pokerstar's window and this soft window are completely separated, really easy to doctor such a screenshot by a simple copy/cut in the most simple of editing softwares), and the speech is well written. But I fail to see how this is different than "Are you losing money to one of the thousands of people using our software ? They can see your hole cards !!1!! and you can too for a mere ^50$. Visit www.scam.com and gain an edge on your opponents".See what I mean ?
I just want to say, I'm with Royal and Tritz on this one. If some noob w/ -2 posts comes on here with this BS, different story. But I see absolutely no reason why a regular poster would come on here and just make this stuff up, unless he is the director of marketing for this software.Otherwise, why tell everybody about it? He has nothing to gain and everything to lose. I understand the need to be skeptical about something this crazy. But, I just seen no motive for his doing so.
We should ask for pokerstars' stance on this one, actually.
We should ask for pokerstars' stance on this one, actually.
BeanGW.. thanks.Yes., I'm holding my judgement until some more evidence is at hand.Perhaps there is a reason he was a member since day one. Maybe he has something to do with pokertracker. I dontknowBut poker tracker makes enough on sales that they would not need to make threads about their software scamming millions of people.There is way to many lose ends to have a final judgement on this.It has caght my attention now. And I and who ever else want sto join me on this. We need you (Tritz) to notify us when your software is doing this, and we will watch.
I just want to say' date=' I'm with Royal and Tritz on this one. Perhaps there is a reason he was a member since day one. Maybe he has something to do with pokertracker. I dontknow[/quote']That's not poker tracker, that's pokerpal. His intervention on another thread on poker tracker is what makes me think it's maybe not the original tritz speaking to us now.Anyway, I wrote a mail to pokerstars support explaining the situation and giving them a link to this thread. Wait & See.