amazing...i'm stunned

After lurking and reading for a while, I had to join the forum, just so my first could be to offer to hold the lighter for Fryer98 as he approaches 5K.Nice stat breakdown on your posts, btw.   Something to be proud of.  I look forward to making some more worthwhile posts in the future.
Thanks for the offer, but you'll probably have to wait in line. Besides, I was thinking more of a flame thrower.....or torch?? Maybe the best idea on how to light me on fire get to do it??
You could go with someone with a mouthful of 151 rum and a match. Like Gene Simmons.
have an asian hooker go down on you with booze and a welders torch...ouchhhh :shock:
What does that run in Philly? Little pricey here in SoFL. Tough to find a lot of Asians.Does South Street have a store? WaWa offer that?
have an asian hooker go down on you with booze and a welders torch...ouchhhh :shock:
What does that run in Philly? Little pricey here in SoFL. Tough to find a lot of Asians.Does South Street have a store? WaWa offer that?
if your on south street looking for action i hope you like drag queens lol...
After lurking and reading for a while, I had to join the forum, just so my first could be to offer to hold the lighter for Fryer98 as he approaches 5K.Nice stat breakdown on your posts, btw. Something to be proud of. I look forward to making some more worthwhile posts in the future.
Thanks for the offer, but you'll probably have to wait in line. Besides, I was thinking more of a flame thrower.....or torch?? Maybe the best idea on how to light me on fire get to do it??
nah, I think lighting yourself on fire would be much more interestinng than someone else lighting you on fire.
After lurking and reading for a while, I had to join the forum, just so my first could be to offer to hold the lighter for Fryer98 as he approaches 5K.Nice stat breakdown on your posts, btw. Something to be proud of. I look forward to making some more worthwhile posts in the future.
http://www.chaffinchshoelace.com/view/2690/here is an idea.
After lurking and reading for a while, I had to join the forum, just so my first could be to offer to hold the lighter for Fryer98 as he approaches 5K.Nice stat breakdown on your posts, btw.   Something to be proud of.  I look forward to making some more worthwhile posts in the future.
http://www.chaffinchshoelace.com/view/2690/here is an idea.
That's a pretty cool flamethrower.And OP, this is number 3475.
If you contribute nothing it is not that hard to post 25 a day, I could post 25 times in a span of 1 hour if I really wanted to.
hey, censored you
As poster #5 I second this.
Wow, did neither of you see that my original post was a friendly joke aimed towards fryer.

A breakdown of my posts34% Boring Hand Histories I think make me look good that make people mock me22% Boring Hand Histories mocking opponents that people respond to by mocking my play15% Dumb stories about playing live that no one is interested in14 % Stupid questions because I need attention14 % Comments that I think are hilarious that no one responds to1% Incisive cutting edge commentary on strategy and the world of poker and gambling as we know itDoes that add up to 100?

nah, I think lighting yourself on fire would be much more interestinng than someone else lighting you on fire.
He could drink one of those flaming shots gone awry like amateur videos posted all over the net.Video
  • 1 year later...
I :club: you.