fcp vs. neverbeen tourny today on stars...

• Replies 312
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, you pretty much had to make a play once in a while, I wasn't going to just sit there and get blinded out. The blinds were real messed up at the end. I hadta get lucky a couple times to stick around, winning a couple of coinflips, that K4 hand was probably the only one I sucked out on.

And i got out in 9th when my QQ lost to AA.
And the "DONK" chants started from the NWP'sThat was a seriously bad play man 8)
Well even if I didn't go all in, I would still probably have done the same after the flop which has no overcard.

GG guys. Way to represent. I say we start an inflammatory thread aimed at flouting the win and taunting NWP. This will make the next tournament even more intereting. It would be a shame if this forum rivalry faded into something resembling respectful dialogue.

Way to represent FCP everyone.Wish I'd been in to play. I'm thinking this could be a regular thing, and considering we have some NWP lurkers, they might be jumping into the Negreanu opens, so we've really gotta represent.

Some of the railbirding was really annoying. Not like it was getting to me or anything, but some people were acting like lil kids. Regardless, I think we did a good job representing and FCP took it down, so what else can you ask for.

Duh, I just realized something that will result in me getting no sleep tonight.If fellow FCper "olnumber7" had done his duty and raised the unraised pot when he was in SB with the Krablar I wouldnt be out.We both flopped trip 3s, and both got turned by a NWPer who had a flush and OESD.Edit: I was in the BB with 3-2 off.
Sorry Tehol -- I am a rookie at playing The Krablar, blinds were $15-30, flopped 633, damn NWP calls all-in with his draws -- fun game though -- lots of railbird trash talk from NWP at our table early on -- will do it again
Anyone else notice how much more mature FCP players/railbirds were?I mean, it was blatant
my table was ok for a while then they started with the dn is gay crap....early on i was kicking much neverbeen azz so they had to stay quiet....