best wishes DN, may this union bring you life stability, love and a lot of luck at the tables...thanks for all that you do.PS: thanks for wearing the "One" Bracelet :club:

As someone married five years now, I would just like to say that you will have a hands-down lock on the best decision you ever made. I love being married.Now, ask next spring how I like being a Dad. (that's the latest news in my life. Just a chance to glaot). Congratulations Daniel!

Just remember, the secret of a successful marriage is not to be at home too much. jk :wink: Congrats to Daniel & Lori.. Best wishes for the future. :-)

Well, as someone who celebrated their 30th Anniversary in June, let me speak as somewhat of an "elder statesman" :D .When you find that 1 special person, and you both dedicate your lives to each other, there is no hurdle you cannot overcome.My wife and I have been through some VERY trying times in our lives together, but I wouldn't trade 1 day of them if it meant being without her.I wish Daniel and Lori all the best in life, and I'm sure they'll get it. You've been blessed by finding the person you want to spend the rest of your life with, and there is no greater feeling.That being said, let me give you 1 simple rule to live by Daniel:Always, ALWAYS remember the phrase: "Yes dear, you're right"!! :club:

I am a newly wed and I'm learning silence goes a long way. You'll just start thinking "yeah I can handle a dust ruffle" haha. Its great. Being married is amazing.