dandruff is calling out stars, lol

http://www.neverwinpoker.com/phpnuke/html/...iewtopic&t=3864The whole post is about him losing all the time on 100/200 on stars and saying basically how its rigged.Then all of the members try and say how its not his fault its Stars and he needs to leave there. Wow he has a bad streak so what does he do.........say online poker is rigged, fair enough
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Hand: QQ in early pos. I get a CCD, and poquer1 calls from the BB. Flop comes Kxx. I bet, call, call. Turn is a blank. I bet, only poquer1 calls. River is K. I value bet the river, being pretty sure poquer1 doesn't have a K. He check-raises and shows K3o.Priceless.

Hand: QQ in early pos. I get a CCD, and poquer1 calls from the BB. Flop comes Kxx. I bet, call, call. Turn is a blank. I bet, only poquer1 calls. River is K. I value bet the river, being pretty sure poquer1 doesn't have a K. He check-raises and shows K3o.Priceless.
nice value bet, dummy.

Dont screw with The Krablar. He must not realize that when your up against K3 the entire cosmos sets forces in motion against you.Live and learn I guess

Check this little nugget from Druff:"I have always maintained that it's unlikely a large site would try anything funny with a small game, such as $3-$6. The potential gain on their part is just too small versus the potential loss of reputation if they were to be caught.$100-$200 is a different story. Say you have a well known high limit player who has won a lot in the past, and you figure continues to win elsewhere in poker. If he were to lose, he would likely not quit the site. He would simply attribute this to a bad run, and rebuy! (I don't know any professional online poker player who hasn't busted at some point on some site!) If the site knows that it will have a steady stream of money coming in from certain players, it is to their advantage to make these players lose. This is the best situation for any site -- better than everyone pretty much just trading wins and losses back and forth. It is only NOT to their advantage if the player quits the site entirely -- something unlikely to happen if they player had been a long-time winning player on the site. "Someone gett his bracelet winner a tinfoil hat stat!

Ah, some common sense emerges from Chipmovr:"I ran bad on partypoker 30/60 for about 5 weeks during april-may. Everytime I sit, I just lose lose lose. Everything was going wrong. I felt like I would never be a winning limit player again. This is 4-5 weeks playing almost every day usually at 4 tables. That's a lot of hands. It is definitely not uncommon in my experience to run bad over a whole shit ton of hands. I think you are just in a rut Druff. At some point in your life, you're going to experience a bad run unlike any you've seen before...perhaps this is that bad run. It turned around big time for me, and I think soon enough you will get out of the funk. My energy for "the game is rigged" claims has long since expired."

wengloNWP PiranhaNWP PiranhaJoined: Mar 21, 2005Posts: 712Location: Lebanon, CT PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 5:41 pm Post subject: Reply with quoteMaybe Lee found out that you cracked 2 sets at that WSOP FT and decided to condem you to consitant bad beats for the rest of your PS career. :club:

Check this little nugget from Druff:"I have always maintained that it's unlikely a large site would try anything funny with a small game, such as $3-$6. The potential gain on their part is just too small versus the potential loss of reputation if they were to be caught.$100-$200 is a different story. Say you have a well known high limit player who has won a lot in the past, and you figure continues to win elsewhere in poker. If he were to lose, he would likely not quit the site. He would simply attribute this to a bad run, and rebuy! (I don't know any professional online poker player who hasn't busted at some point on some site!) If the site knows that it will have a steady stream of money coming in from certain players, it is to their advantage to make these players lose. This is the best situation for any site -- better than everyone pretty much just trading wins and losses back and forth. It is only NOT to their advantage if the player quits the site entirely -- something unlikely to happen if they player had been a long-time winning player on the site. "OMFGI just had T2P cracked by a set on the river. It's friggin rigged man

EVer wonder if some thes newschool internet badasses are really just guys who started playing poker and almost immediately wen ton a historic rush? The cards always break even, but they dont have to for a real long time. I.e. some of these guys might have started out on an epic rush and someone like Druf f is on his first real losing streak is claiming its rigged. I mean did you read his hand history? Those are bad but I've taken beats like those consecutively for 3 days straight. Tell him to post a year long hand history then we will start to worry.

EVer wonder if some thes newschool internet badasses are really just guys who started playing poker and almost immediately wen ton a historic rush? The cards always break even, but they dont have to for a real long time. I.e. some of these guys might have started out on an epic rush and someone like Druf f is on his first real losing streak is claiming its rigged. I mean did you read his hand history? Those are bad but I've taken beats like those consecutively for 3 days straight. Tell him to post a year long hand history then we will start to worry.
i dont wonder. i know.

I really want someone to make a post about www.tinfoihats.com but I dont want to do it and someone here get pissed that I stole their idea. Someone please do this or give me the ok!

If by "pretty well" you mean that he won Player of the Year. DN's title last year.The guy is good. Why everyone feels like they need to spend time writing about him I don't know.

If by "pretty well" you mean that he won Player of the Year. DN's title last year.The guy is good. Why everyone feels like they need to spend time writing about him I don't know.
Cmon it is pretty amusing that the guy would accuse PS of being rigged, just because he is running bad. He doesnt even have any evidence.

I had to do it! Nobody would step up to the plate! So I let Druff and the rest of NWP in on the FCP secret:Posted on NWP forum under the 100/200 rigged debate:Guys i hate to tell you this, but at FCP, we have known online poker to be rigged for some time now. Its an easy fix. While I didnt invent this I have to thank my fellow FCPr's for helping me out on this one. Go here: www.tinfoilhats.com If you wear this hat, you will be safe from online bad beats. I dont need to get into the science of it, just know it works. Glad I could help.

I had to do it! Nobody would step up to the plate! So I let Druff and the rest of NWP in on the FCP secret:Posted on NWP forum under the 100/200 rigged debate:Guys i hate to tell you this, but at FCP, we have known online poker to be rigged for some time now. Its an easy fix. While I didnt invent this I have to thank my fellow FCPr's for helping me out on this one. Go here: www.tinfoilhats.com If you wear this hat, you will be safe from online bad beats. I dont need to get into the science of it, just know it works. Glad I could help.
HAHAHAHAHAHAH ............HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA.....
nh.gg.

I don't think it's rigged on purpose or anything....But other than that, he's right on. Try playing at lots of sites, and you will see the difference between the RNG at Stars and everywhere else. Hence why I don't play there anymore. The man has a point.