beer challenge

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday July 29th6 12oz beers (Bud Light)1 10mg Lortab1 bowl1 window painted without getting any paint on the glass.
Thankfully I can do this anonymously so nobody can REALLY laugh in my face....What's Lortab? Ice
A lovely prescription painkiller.lortab.jpgpharmacology
I haven't been drinking nearly enough beer or any alcoholic beverages lately for that matter. I need to make a beer run and catch up to you guys.

Saturday, Aug 13 - Dave's stag day13 beers4 shots of various booze1 QUADRUPLE SoCo and coke (don't ask)1 pint of swishSunday, Aug 14 - Post ball hockey drinks2 beersJesus. Maybe seeing numbers will finally make me cut this shit out. :shock:

Today is 2nd annual Kentucky Drunk Day, which I have been celebrating with my friends for, well, 2 years now. I got the bums up for sunrise mint juleps, but they all fell back asleep and I'm sober again. Truly depressing.Soon the red bull and vodkas will begin, and I will be happy.

Day by days are kinda hard at this stage of my alcoholism, but between Friday and Saturday, roughly 30 bottles of beer, a 26er of Jag, 4 mixed Rye drinks, and at least 4 pitchers. All interspersed with bowls whenever necessary to keep the consciousness altered. Just a little warmup for the coming weekend, should be a dandy.

1000 ml of maker's mark 375 ml of bombay sapphire 6 sierra nevada pale ales 8 newcastles last week, kind of busy working everyday however. problems when combining alchohol in large quantities with poker

I haven't counted....but I'll go with this....Thu - wastedFri - almost wastedSat - not so much (but it was free, so yay)But, the winner for the weekend, is my cousin. She passed out on my couch at ended up in the 83 year old lady's apartment across the hall, locking herself in the guest bedroom until the cops came to get her out. All she remembers is going to sleep in my place, then the cops walking her out of the lady's. Go HER!I don't think anyone can argue she is the winner. She's set the standards high, so GET TO IT!!

It's Monday!Hurmm average of one a day during the week Mon, tue,thu = 3Wed Pub Poker = 3Friday - Played some .05/.10 while waiting for a friend to show up from Virginia, 3 beers.Saturday - Home Game, I played for fun. - 5 beersSunday -.... I don't think I drank Sunday.. Oh wait I have a Mike's hard Lime. That should count for 1.15 beers. Sounds like a normal week.Ray

I leave for college on saturday. im pretty sure i drank more than anyone else who has ever lived freshman year, and this year looks even more promising than last.its on
Don't be too sure about that ;)For the record, last night was 8 beers, 8 screwdrivers, and a few unknown shots, plus, of course, a few bowls and smokes.This weekend is definitely gonna be a doozy.
A real beer drinker doesn't count how much he drinks because he losses track when he starts to black out. If you can keep count you're not drinking enough.
I lose count after 3-4....I'm like....is this 3? or 4? or 2? or 5? oh well.
A real beer drinker doesn't count how much he drinks because he losses track when he starts to black out. If you can keep count you're not drinking enough.
I lose count after 3-4....I'm like....is this 3? or 4? or 2? or 5? oh well.
Yeah, but that's just because you can't count, not because you're drunk.

This post is fantastic I think it's a fantastic idea...This is retroactive to last Saturday (my birthday)7 22oz draft Coors Lights3 12oz bottles of Coors Light5 shots of Jack Daniels And I was hungover the next day. Imagine that!

And I was hungover the next day. Imagine that!
I wouldn't know. I either wake up still drunk or not hung over. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great. I am so great.

To revitalize interest in this oh-so-important topic, I'm issuing an official case challenge.This weekend, if you finish 24 beers, you will officially be "special" in my book. First finisher wins. If beer isn't your thing, I've developed a conversion rubric. The following may be converted for 1 single, individual, not plural, beer:Step 1) The realization that you suck for not liking beer (this must be for all conversions).Step 2) Conversions:1 shot per beer1/2 a bowl per beer1/3 of a 40 per beer1 small glass of wine per beer1/3 to 1/2 a mixed drink per beer (at drinker's discretion, depending on alcohol content of said drink).Remember, this is a gentleman's game--I expect the fullest honesty.Good luck

To revitalize interest in this oh-so-important topic, I'm issuing an official case challenge.This weekend, if you finish 24 beers, you will officially be "special" in my book. First finisher wins. If beer isn't your thing, I've developed a conversion rubric. The following may be converted for 1 single, individual, not plural, beer:Step 1) The realization that you suck for not liking beer (this must be for all conversions).Step 2) Conversions:1 shot per beer1/2 a bowl per beer1/3 of a 40 per beer1 small glass of wine per beer1/3 to 1/2 a mixed drink per beer (at drinker's discretion, depending on alcohol content of said drink).Remember, this is a gentleman's game--I expect the fullest honesty.Good luck
Sweet! I'm winning this thing on the 1/2 bowls alone.
This weekend, if you finish 24 beers, you will officially be "special" in my book. First finisher wins.
If I wasn't a date at a wedding this weekend, I would do it tomorrow night alone just to win. But, I will be at a wedding so I'll probably hit my 24 sometime later on Saturday night.

Looks like I'll need to change the rules:1) Due to renae's voracious appetite for marijuana, the bowl rule will turn into 1/4 bowl = 1 beer (but only for her)2) The contest doesn't start until 5pm Friday (I'm giving yall a head start, since I won't start till late saturday afternoon)Right now, I project fryer to be the winner, as he will probably get absolutely hammered despite the usual formalities of "weddings."

Right now, I project fryer to be the winner, as he will probably get absolutely hammered despite the usual formalities of  "weddings."
I will NOT get hammered!!Who am I kidding?? BAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Oh please, This weekend including Friday night? 24 beers shall be nothing my friend. I'll raise you to 48 beers (plus converted drinks, since bowls and shots will be aplenty. I'm lovin this thread. Lovin it strong,