beer challenge

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Friday July 29th6 12oz beers (Bud Light)1 10mg Lortab1 bowl1 window painted without getting any paint on the glass.
Thankfully I can do this anonymously so nobody can REALLY laugh in my face....What's Lortab? Ice
beer is for pussiesit makes you bloated, and you can't even get wasted off it after steady use..
This should be in the "you know you're playing a fish when he says..." thread
beer is for pussiesit makes you bloated, and you can't even get wasted off it after steady use..
This should be in the "you know you're playing a fish when he says..." thread
hahahano.
Friday July 29th6 12oz beers (Bud Light)1 10mg Lortab1 bowl1 window painted without getting any paint on the glass.
Thankfully I can do this anonymously so nobody can REALLY laugh in my face....What's Lortab? Ice
Hydrocodone.Prescription pain killer. Same stuff as Vicodin.
how can all y'all remember how much you drank anyway? I just kind of guess "10ish" and leave it at that most nights
I don't...and I'm not saying because I black out or anything.I'll be on 3...and think "is this 2.....4.......3??"I was actually gonna try and count on Saturday...but that lasted up to # 6....or 7.....or??
renae, that's like, not beerhow can all y'all remember how much you drank anyway? I just kind of guess "10ish" and leave it at that most nights
See the beginning where Fryer says it is perfectly acceptable to keep track of other vices as well.I am perfectly aware that it is not beer. However, it is "like" beer in that it is consciousness altering.Don't make me slap you. :wink:
renae, that's like, not beerhow can all y'all remember how much you drank anyway? I just kind of guess "10ish" and leave it at that most nights
See the beginning where Fryer says it is perfectly acceptable to keep track of other vices as well.I am perfectly aware that it is not beer. However, it is "like" beer in that it is consciousness altering.Don't make me slap you. :wink:
Ah. Fair enough.

Since I last slept:1) The Bulk of a 750ml bottle of vodka;2) 3 Budweisers;3) 8 Beefeater and Tonics; and4) about 1/2 quart of whiskey.BTW, I haven't slept in 36 hours without any chemical assistance beyond an ArizonaIced Tea, and 3 cans of Coca Cola.

i would like to personally retract this statement, as i was having a really bad day and drank like 30 beers and didn't get wasted. my apologies to the regular beer drinking crew for this remark. hey, shit happens.. on a side note, i just drank 5 40's of Mickey's and i'm feelin damn good. sorry for being an ass guys..
i would like to personally retract this statement, as i was having a really bad day and drank like 30 beers and didn't get wasted. my apologies to the regular beer drinking crew for this remark. hey, shit happens.. on a side note, i just drank 5 40's of Mickey's and i'm feelin damn good. sorry for being an ass guys..
Is it even possible to drink 30 and not get wasted? Was this a case race, or over a long period? I've done case races before and I cannot see that as possible.

I woujld go through this, but I'm not TOTALLY sure what I have drank this week, but it's probably the most posted by anyone on this thread. I'll give it a try anyway.July 29th:6 Canadian Light (bottle)1 Screech & Rum, not sure on the name (double)July 30th:18 Canadian Light (bottle)4 Cans of "Cold Shots"July 31st:11 Canadian (not light, bottles)1 Vodka & OJ (again, double)August 1st (before george street):6 Canadian Light (bottle)2 Molson Kick (bottle)August 1st (on george street):3 Canadian Light (bottle)1 Canadian (bottle)2 Molson Kick (bottle)2 Jellow Shooters3 White Russians (double)I think I'm going to take a break tonight though, it's pretty expensive. Sam Roberts was playing downtown last night, so it was pretty out of hand.