ming ly and matusow get in a scrape!!!!!

Ming Ly busts into Mike Matusow's press conference and says..."lets play heads up for that million dollars"....they then traded insults and screamed at each other and had a confrontation in the hallway....Ming Ly was thrown out of the building.

Yeah, that will be interesting to see.

Ming Ly busts into Mike Matusow's press conference and says..."lets play heads up for that million dollars"....they then traded insults and screamed at each other and had a confrontation in the hallway....Ming Ly was thrown out of the building.
where did you did you hear this. this is pretty interesting. I wonder if Ming was pretty drunk when it happened, or what the back story might be

i got up for 2 mins and my brother heard it and said 2 ppl foughtnow i know wat happened thanks for posting

The brief Cardplayer mention of this:"Minh Ly was thrown out of the press conference with Mike Matusow, after challenging him to a match. Nolan Dalla provided the details on CardPlayer.com's live audio commentary Webcast. Nolan Dalla finishes by saying, "It's great to be back at Binion's, isn't it?"

He wasn't drunk.They've been going at it for a while during the ME. Matusow was definitely getting the better of him. Especially today.

It's not really poker 'till someone gets their ass kicked or stabbed! Forget talk that the entry fee should raised, and poker brats make good t.v. We need guys like these 2, Grizzle, and some other surly sonsabitches that will throw down every year at the final table.

Matusow was making fun of him and put him on tilt as Ming said by Mike saying that he couldnt speak english.How has Matusow not got his ass kicked.shawn something also got into it with matusow. His supporters rushed the table and they threw them out