• Replies 365
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that anthem was almost as bad as the one on Phil Gordon's podcast which was freaking hilarious.at the end of the podcast Phil says "I hope you fast-forwarded through most of that" and then you hear him speaking to someone else saying "That was stron."

Jesus, this is gambling people. Do we really need 19 moments of silence for everyone and their mother, and the National Anthem? Introductions are one thing, but come on.

Jesus, this is gambling people.  Do we really need 19 moments of silence for everyone and their mother, and the National Anthem?  Introductions are one thing, but come on.
This is an event crowning a world champion....a little pomp and circumstance....is okay...

Real Player keeps telling me "Connection with server has been lost. You may be experiencing network problems". Anyone else having this problem? I have a Mac, but that really shouldn't make much a difference.

I even installed the crappy Real software on my PC, bahh.

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS...GO ****ING MIKE..GO MIKE..I WAS PRAYING FOR A KINGGGGG AND IT CAME..NO ACE OR HEART NO ACE OR HEART