who do you most want to win?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Hung La, vindication for putting him on my team. And just so I won't have to scroll down to the very bottom to see my ranking. :wink: Second I think I will pull for Paul Darden.

I'm suprised too see so many rooting for raymer, i actually don't mind the guy that much either, and he doesn't have some annoying dad on the sidelines either. (cough cough moneymaker)My List:Phil IveyHoward LedererSam FarhaJohn JuandaPaul DardenActually what am i talking about i hate sam farha he eliminated DN, OMG HE MUST GO DOWN I HOPE HE LOSES HIS WHOLE STACK RIGHT NOW OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!! (sw)

Then Ivy, Farha, Matt Dean ($57k right now. I feel bad for the guy after last year)
Why the hell do you feel bad for him? The guy won a crapload of money.I suppose I dont feel TOO bad for him. He just had a ton of chips and spewed them away in 2 hands.
Then Ivy, Farha, Matt Dean ($57k right now. I feel bad for the guy after last year)
Why the hell do you feel bad for him? The guy won a crapload of money.I suppose I dont feel TOO bad for him. He just had a ton of chips and spewed them away in 2 hands.
If you watched the WSOP with raymer he talks about Dean. Dean was dumb enough to tell people he was going to tighten up so he could get in the final table. Everyone knew this and would attack his blinds every time, so it's really his own fault. I dont feel sorry for the guy one bit.WTF both those quotes were made by the same person????? Are you arguing with yourself?edit: oh nm you just messed up with the quote i see now, next time do it right =P.

Why does he owe them money, he didn't own poker spot and the main reason the company went under was because another company which(same as netteller is to all the current poker sites)went under, thats not his fault. Business fail and people go under all the time, Dutch Boyd was financially ruined by this event and that is exactly what happens to the higher ups in any company when the company goes belly up. There is no precedent for in business for the CEO of a company to take on the debt of the whole company.

Anyone know if John "World" Hennigan is still in?I would love to see a final table of: Raymer, Matusow, Lederer, Juanda, Farha, Boyd, Watkinson, Ivey, and Flack...that would make for some good TV and some good poker. Deep down I'm rooting for Watkinson, just to make my fantasy team look a little bit respectable. :roll:

Of the players left that I know, I would really like to see Raymer back to back in the two largest ME fields ever. That could be the single biggest accomplishment in WSOP history. Second choice would definitely be a tie: Ivey or Lederer.