letter from howard lederer

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, i'm on the bandwagon, but i'll only do it when a thread is utterly worthless.
That's when all of these hijacks should be used, whether it be the borderline homosexual pirate hijacks or the much more appreciated hot chick pictures.Some threads just need to die. Take them to a happy place.

Oh my sweet jesus. Like a raging case of herpes, it rises again. Please lock this thread, seal it in an envelope and sell it on ebay with the one stipulation that the winner must burn it.Be gone!

• 4 weeks later...
daniel quote, "i'm also screwing jenn according to some'', c'mon are these the words u use on ur best friend. as a model for class and integrity daniel negreanu is starting to dissappoint me. =[
dude, i hope you fail to realize that this was almost 3 years ago. he may have said a lot of rough stuff in his time, but that doesn't mean that he hasn't changed. 3 years is a long time, and a lot can happen to a person to make them change in 3 years.

First time I actually saw the thread. I'm a little dissapointed to see this, but I'm glad to see that he has changed. This letter shows no class, despite how mad he was when he wrote this. By this letter, DN has come a long way and he should be proud of himself.

• 7 months later...
bump...lawl
What in two fucks does "lawl" mean? Is that some kind of "i'm such a super internet nerd that even LOL isn't good enough for me" type of shit?

bumped it to show some of the noobs here these letters which im sure a lot of people find amusing, but i also knew it would piss off a lot of you morons.thank you Jeepster80125, lvpro, 76clubs and Suited_Up. you did exactly what i wanted you to do.now dance my puppets!

bumped it to show some of the noobs here these letters which im sure a lot of people find amusing, but i also knew it would piss off a lot of you morons.thank you Jeepster80125, lvpro, 76clubs and Suited_Up. you did exactly what i wanted you to do.now dance my puppets!
The bump doesn't bother me...the use of "lawl" does. That is fucking retarded. Even worse than LOL, which is pretty fucking bad.
The bump doesn't bother me...the use of "lawl" does. That is fucking retarded. Even worse than LOL, which is pretty fucking bad.
Jesus, do you not get it?lawl pokes fun at the people that over use LOL.
Jesus, do you not get it?lawl pokes fun at the people that over use LOL.
Apparently I did not get it.
i mean.. DUH!U muzt B awl ReTawDedD n ShyT
I should've asked the king of internet lingo...C-Dubb himself!