cheat-at-poker.com

I came across this the other day when I was looking for a poker tracker. After reading this I didn't quite know what to think. The thing that threw me for a loop was the picture of everyones hands shown in a hand, no one is all in and the hand is still in progress. The wording makes you think you will be able to "see" your opponents cards but that can not be true. From what it sounds like the tutorial teaches you how to read hands, there isn't a program that you download that lets you see your opponents cards. That was my impression, any thoughts? :club:

This is a program similar to a hand history. It lets you see your opponents cards who were in the hand until showdown after the hand is finished. Im sure people would be selling a program on the internet that allowed you to see your opponents hole cards during the hand. I doubt they would be using it secretly for personal gain and in the process become millionaires hundreds of times over.Personally, Im fine with my pattern mapper and tin foil cap. They seem to work fine for me.

Wow ok I knew hackers were out there but I didn't know programs like this were allowed or whatever. This doesn't let you see the cards if you are involved in the hand correct? I'm on the north east side of Indy, I went to school in Terre Haute though, RHIT. :club:

i saw this web site last week. If you look at the picture of the whole cards face down, not every player has cards. when they show the hands face up all the players have cards. i dont think that it really shows you your opponents cards. it could be a hand history program. Fulltilts hand history shows the cards of everyone who was in the hand and called the river. it looks like normal hand but its just the hand history.

i saw this web site last week. If you look at the picture of the whole cards face down, not every player has cards. when they show the hands face up all the players have cards. i dont think that it really shows you your opponents cards. it could be a hand history program. Fulltilts hand history shows the cards of everyone who was in the hand and called the river. it looks like normal hand but its just the hand history.
it's actually "hole cards"
it's actually "hole cards"
yeah you are right. its the day after a holiday and my mind isnt working yet.

ok listen, this sh1t doesnt work. what it is, is instructions on how to install trojan horses on other computers. so, conceivably, if you could trace the IPs of all your opponents, and then somehow sneak a trojan horse into their system, then activate it, and have it send back screen scrapes without being detected by any anti-virus software or destroying your bandwith, you could clean up on a 2-4 game. of course, if you were sophisticated enough to get all this done why not just start hacking into banking mainframes?

I tried out the cheat at poker program, and it was pretty good, but then I found a super secret website (kinda like the minus worlds in SuperMarioBros) where I got this killer ap. Not only can I see my opponents' hole cards, I can type in what flop I want. I sure made a lot of money with this, but I got too greedy and went on a streak of 312 consecutive quint Aces hands. Those boneheads at party finally caught on and froze my account. Unfortunately, I didn't cash out any of the millions of dollars I made before this, and it looks like the website where I got the program is down.

I few people on a different forum I know of bought into the "cheat-poker" account for a laugh. What they got was a 14 page pdf talking about "use pyschology to induce calls" a link to a poker bot, and a link to a remote desktop program that you can "con people into installing" so you can see their hole cards!It was some funny stuff. They published the pdf for a few hours and I saved it on my hard drive somewhere. I can post some quotes from it if people want a good laugh.Ray

If you have any questions you can email me at crocolyle@collusion.com, crocolyle@softplaying.net, or crocolyle5124359@iknowyourholecards.org(sw)

It is a scam. You would have to get people to let you install a program on their PC and give you their ip address to see their cards. Why not just phone your buddy and ask what cards he has. Oh Yea, they suggest that as well. Collusion. His other great tips include what to type in the chat box to induce a fold. "I think you should call" or something like that. I have thought of spamming the poker sites and offering his product for $1.00 or something to piss him off.

It is a scam. You would have to get people to let you install a program on their PC and give you their ip address to see their cards. Why not just phone your buddy and ask what cards he has. Oh Yea, they suggest that as well. Collusion. His other great tips include what to type in the chat box to induce a fold. "I think you should call" or something like that.   I have thought of spamming the poker sites and offering his product for $1.00 or something to censored him off.
actually his persuasion techniques are far more advanced than that. if you raise your opponent all in and want him to fold you should say "are you going to fold, or just give up?" apparently this creates the illusion of choice for your opponent. little does he realize, no matter what he chooses its the same!! a cunning plan, sure to succeed.

Something that does work occasionally that my buddy almost overuses is this...you flop a monster, someone bets into you, and you call. Then, if they bet into you on the turn again, before you call say, "One time." He won a $800 pot in a $2/$4NL game when he did it yesterday. Of course it helped that they both had trips, but he had the better kicker. Pretty funny story though.