wsop $10,000 pot limit omaha

WSOP $10,000 Pot Limit OmahaThey are giving players an option. Start with 5000 and keep a rebuy or take the 10,000 right away. Daniel was the only one at his table to take the 10K.Daniel's table: Paul Maxfield, Juha Helppi, Carlos Mortensen.2:28- Daniel wins a small pot with AAK6Flop: J 8 5Daniel had the nut flush drawTurn: ADN bets and he foldsThe blinds are 25 252:35- DN loses a pot with middle set to top set. Only lost 1275 so he's still at 10,2002:55- Robert Williamson on DN's left, just won a sick hand. Robert had AJ97 vs. AAKQFlop: Jh 9s 5h(gives RW the nut flush draw)Turn: A!River: 8hDaniel and Carlos both had 2 hearts as well.3:46- This was the first hand of the day that neither Robert, Carlos, or Daniel had entered the pot. He has 8889.3:48- 5550. DN lost with a full house to Carlos' better full house.4:20- Daniel now at 7500. 164 players started in this event.4:22- Interesting hand where Daniel flops the nut flush and checks. On the turn Robert bets 150 and DN calls to pick up action. One other player calls. On the river DN still has the nuts and Robert bets 600. Daniel doesn't think Robert will call a raise so he flat calls trying to get action from the other player who does, in fact, call.4:44- Daniel is out. Needed K J 10 6 4 2 or a club. River was 7d.-Travis

Is Allen Cunningham entering this event even though he's already at a final table tonight? I hope so, he's been tearing it up in Omaha tourny's and he's on my WSOP team, and everytime he places, I jump up in the standings.

I wonder if dn will slow down or bit or keep the aggressive style like yesterday.Omaha's alright, he can certainly bet on the come more in this game. I hope he does well.His buds Lindgren, Juanda, Harmon have also been quiet this series.Today might be the day!!!

Travis, how does Daniel actually give you the updates? Does he call you between hands, text message, etc.? It seems like it would be distracting to be goofing around with a cell phone at the table every 10 minutes, not to mention the fact that cell phones aren't/shouldn't be allowed at the table.Just curious. The updates are great, thanks.

I wonder if dn will slow down or bit or keep the aggressive style like yesterday.Omaha's alright, he can certainly bet on the come more in this game. I hope he does well.His buds Lindgren, Juanda, Harmon have also been quiet this series.Today might be the day!!!
Jennifer hasn't been that bad- she has a 16th and a 3rd to her credit so far. Lindgren has been non existent and Juanda must have like, 5 17th place finishes by now.

i think taking teh entire 10K is very smart. with the blinds so low for him to start, he can play more hands and hopefully pick up a real big stack by the time a lot of the other guys are rebuying

Travis, how does Daniel actually give you the updates?  Does he call you between hands, text message, etc.?  It seems like it would be distracting to be goofing around with a cell phone at the table every 10 minutes, not to mention the fact that cell phones aren't/shouldn't be allowed at the table.Just curious.  The updates are great, thanks.
He text messages me. The time in between hands is enough for him to send messages.

could danny text messging between hands be distracting to him playing poker and picking up tells?.....i mean i'm not saying anything here...ok well i am...has he done good in an event where he was texting throughout the torney?....don't get me wrong i love it to read the updates here every 10-30 min...but if it is affecting his play, i guess i could wait until the breaks....

could danny text messging between hands be distracting to him playing poker and picking up tells?.....i mean i'm not saying anything here...ok well i am...has he done good in an event where he was texting throughout the torney?....don't get me wrong i love it to read the updates here every 10-30 min...but if it is affecting his play, i guess i could wait until the breaks....
im sure DN is thinking more about cards than text messaging and is just doing when it is convienient for him.