I think one of my strengths is that I never tilt nor get angry at the poker table*. Recently near the bubble at a live Vegas tourney a guy made a move with 57o I woke up to AA he floped a straight. It didn't bother me. everyone at the table was going nuts that I was not flipping outI can tell two bad beat stories that I was on the good side of the bad beat at final tables and won (39:1 and 6.5:1 preflop, all-in), it works both ways it is part of the game.I have many other leaks but that is not one of them.*I will get angry at myself for playing bad as I am walking away from a table never at others

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can tell two bad beat stories that I was on the good side of the bad beat at final tables and won (39:1 and 6.5:1 preflop, all-in
no such thing. the worst possible is around 17:1 (10:1 if heads up)
I can tell two bad beat stories that I was on the good side of the bad beat at final tables and won (39:1 and 6.5:1 preflop, all-in
Dear btlee,How about a [$100-500, your choice, prop bet] card player hold em calculator gave me 2.5% of winning, (I know card player has mistakes*)Second prop bet, if you can still afford it, I will show you situation that it is impossible to win (some rare tie possibilities exist), all preflopWe transfer the money through pokerstars account?Waiting upon you, the torpedoP.S. we post it all on this forum and please don't chicken out...*especially in handling ties plug in the follollowing situation:Player A: AcAh Player B:7c 7hFlop: AsJd2d Turn:3dodds player A: 89.8% playerB: 10.2%Player B CANNOT WIN, he can tie if another diamond comes which is 9/44 chances of hitting. This is just an example of the innacuracies of cardplayer calculater our above bets are all preflop situations.
so your telling me chasing my runner runner str8 flush is only 17:1 i don't believe you!

Wow, you don't tilt. GREATI don't pee on the toilet seat. We should hang out.Any other grand declarations or is that it?

I don't believe anyone who says they never tilt. Unless your name is Chip Reese.Tilt is more than just being angry or steaming. As per one great essay, it is knowingly making a bad decision. I see people do that all the time.The worst tilters are those that don't even realize they are tilting. At that point I call them ATMs.

Wow, you don't tilt.  GREATI don't pee on the toilet seat.  We should hang out.Any other grand declarations or is that it?
Man, you and I are always doomed to be cross wise I guess. I think it's a legitimate post. It could have been put better but the fact is there's a pretty good amount of talk in the forums about people on tilt, and this guy is saying it isn't necessary to ever go on tilt. I agree. If tilting is a leak in your game it can be fixed, or at least it should be able to.
I don't believe anyone who says they never tilt. Unless your name is Chip Reese.Tilt is more than just being angry or steaming. As per one great essay, it is knowingly making a bad decision. I see people do that all the time.The worst tilters are those that don't even realize they are tilting. At that point I call them ATMs.
I can't imagine Phil Ivey on tilt, or Barry for the matter of that. I'm sure there are plenty of examples who aren't on TV.

To me, in my opinion, it came off more as a bragging declaration instead of a group discussion. I don't tilt. Just seemed silly to me. Sorry if you don't agree. If you don't, ignore my post and respond to the serious responses. Don't call me out and engage in a p1ssing contest with me. I reserve the right to disagree with the OP and I didn't call him or her any names. I merely pointed out that it seemed like a silly statement. Besides, I didn't realize I was crossing you with my posts. I really feel bad now. It was never my intention to upset or irritate you in any way shape or form. One question though, why are you defendiing the OP? Do you two have a little thing goin on? Take me for what I am, a wise guy. If you don't like my input, ignore it.Good day sir.I said good day.

Wow, you don't tilt.  GREATI don't pee on the toilet seat.  We should hang out.Any other grand declarations or is that it?
I think he can declare his FIIIIIIIIIIIIINE use of the "*" in his posts. Very original, very creative. I'm taking a liking to it.
so your telling me chasing my runner runner str8 flush is only 17:1 i don't believe you!
How can you be chasing a runner runner straight flush only preflop?
To me, in my opinion, it came off more as a bragging declaration instead of a group discussion.  I don't tilt.  Just seemed silly to me.  Sorry if you don't agree.  If you don't, ignore my post and respond to the serious responses.  Don't call me out and engage in a p1ssing contest with me.  I reserve the right to disagree with the OP and I didn't call him or her any names.  I merely pointed out that it seemed like a silly statement.  Besides, I didn't realize I was crossing you with my posts.  I really feel bad now.  It was never my intention to upset or irritate you in any way shape or form.   One question though, why are you defendiing the OP?  Do you two have a little thing goin on?  Take me for what I am, a wise guy.  If you don't like my input, ignore it.Good day sir.I said good day.
Nope, don't want to argue. I believe I pointed out that it might be enlightening to some people to find out it's possible not to tilt, that it's a leak that can be fixed. I can see why it came off to you the way it did. I'm not trying to call you out, what would be the point of that? I didn't state or imply you had been rude or called the OP names or anything elseIt's impossible for you to irritate or upset me so don't sweat it. Happy Fourth of July.

So, are you saying you don't tilt either? challenge. kidding.I don't argue with anyone on here, I mock some people, but never argue.Good day sir.

To me, in my opinion, it came off more as a bragging declaration instead of a group discussion.  I don't tilt.  Just seemed silly to me.  Sorry if you don't agree.  If you don't, ignore my post and respond to the serious responses.  Don't call me out and engage in a p1ssing contest with me.  I reserve the right to disagree with the OP and I didn't call him or her any names.  I merely pointed out that it seemed like a silly statement.  Besides, I didn't realize I was crossing you with my posts.  I really feel bad now.  It was never my intention to upset or irritate you in any way shape or form.   One question though, why are you defendiing the OP?  Do you two have a little thing goin on?  Take me for what I am, a wise guy.  If you don't like my input, ignore it.Good day sir.I said good day.
Ron, I have a lot of leaks but tilting ain't one of them, as to my declaration it does come off as bragging* but seems the way to get a good discussion in this forumGood day sir*people who brag on anonymous internet forums are pathetic
So, are you saying you don't tilt either?     challenge.    kidding.I don't argue with anyone on here, I mock some people, but never argue.Good day sir.
Eeyup, that's what I'm saying.
I think he can declare his FIIIIIIIIIIIIINE use of the "*" in his posts.  Very original, very creative.  I'm taking a liking to it.
I love to brag on the internet. it is an original concept, I'm so good^^PM for rights to use"*"
I think he can declare his FIIIIIIIIIIIIINE use of the "*" in his posts.  Very original, very creative.  I'm taking a liking to it.
I love to brag on the internet. it is an original concept, I'm so good^^PM for rights to use"*"
I'll use it, and you'll like it. And I'll never give you credit for it.About tilting: I enjoy seeing who I can put on tilt in my home games. It's fun.