hellmuth and fillmaff

i can honestly say that i have yet to even chuckle at a bill fillmaff video...i understand what he's trying to do but it's just not funny at all...

Guest XXEddie
i can honestly say that i have yet to even chuckle at a bill fillmaff video...i understand what he's trying to do but it's just not funny at all...
YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL

You have to hand it to fillmaff. He has done his research on Phil and does a pretty fine job of mimicking (spelling?) his mannerisms.

bet youre one of those ppl that dont laugh at anything....if the first few episodes didnt make you laugh, then you need to get your soul out of the pawn shop.....

The first episodes were funny, the last two not so much, I still crack up to, 2nd place, 2nc place 2nd place, DQed for urinating on table, 2nd place, 2nd place.

Episode 5 ("The Big Game") is pretty great, especially considering the recent comment Phil Hellmuth made about how he'll someday play ultra high stakes cash games. Also, "Erik Smeagol" is about as hilarious as it gets.

YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL
Ouch.
YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL
Ouch.
Painfully subtle Family Guy quote. I like it.
YOU DONT HAVE A SOUL
Having a soul is -EV.
He has seen them and posts in his forum check out this link:http://www.forumplanet.com/planetstacked/t...amp;tid=1655937
i dont think that was phil
what?!?!? you mean people sometimes post on forums... pretending to be other people? my whole world is upside down.... i dont belive you, that had to be the real phil. IT JUST HAD TO BE!!
You get a C+