Hell no. You'll be playing there the rest of your life. Holy shit that site sucks goat balls(those are the worst by the way)

They have a lot of freerolls though.
which would be a good thing, but considering they have 2000 entrants with 18 paying places, and 67% of those are all-in players, it's a crapshoot.i hate the software...period.

yeah.. absolute is horrible.. i lost about a hundred on there, wasnt anywhere near to clearing my full bonus, so i cashed out once i got my PSO points.. because i have nothing nice to say about absolute, i wont say anything else..

Depends what you consider a reasonable rate. I was pretty happy with how quick I cleared it. Two tabling at .50-1.00, I had 240-250 raked hands after 2 nights at about 2.5hrs/night. Next night I played one .50-1.00 table and one 1-2 table and hit another 200 raked pots in about 3hrs. Easily cleared my PSO bonus and I need 50 or so more raked hands to get my last $10. Software's not great but you can adjust to it pretty easily.

Well the software does suck balls, there's plenty worse out there though believe me.If all you're willing to play is .25/.50 you'll never clear it, period. I played three .5/1 tables at a time and blew right through it. GO with the .5/1 tables and just play ABC poker, you'll be fine.

Well, I'm not playing 1/2. Other people seem to think the .5/1.00 limit is possible for clearance, you disagree?
possible yes, i cleared it playing .5/1.....but it took longer than i ever wanted to spend on that site. I guess maybe if the software wasnt so crappy it wouldnt have been so bad though.

Even at 1/2 it is unbearably slow. About a week and a half in, 2500 hands through doing 2 or so hours a night on weekdays sometimes longer. Its terribly tight and players don't make too many mistakes. Rare to go down to the river. Avoid this site like the plague!

So what do you recommend for bonus at .25/.50 or .50/1.00 ?Oy.
You clear hands by getting into raked pots. The flop percentages are very low on that site and its often a blind war. The highest limit you can afford is the best option. If not 1/2 then .50/1.00. It is a little looser on the .50/1.00 table.
When does absolute have more people at the tables? I'm on there currently and there is only one .5/.1.00 ring table and it has less than 30% as the flop percentage
I've been clearing the $500 bonus there for the past few weeks, all at .5/1. Clears at a decent rate if you avoid going when it is a rock garden. The place loosens up and always has 4+ tables going at that limit after 5pm EST and all weekend long. During the week, the daytime sucks there, just 1 or maybe 2 table of rocks.The software does suck though. Wish they'd improve that and allow 4 tabling.

Thanks for the advice people. I'll just have to play whenI see good tables I guess. This blind war at six handed is not gonna cut it.Have a good one.Nutcracker--what is your expected time to finish the 500 bonus?

Ok, allow me to think outloud and help me with any math and whatnot.My bonus is $137.00 which equals out to 1370 raked hands.If I average 50 hands per table during good table times that is 27.4 hours of single tabling .5/1.00 ?Is this a realistic estimate? Thanks for your help,Guinevar