interesting convo on pp

What's with you, man? "I play live poker." What, you want a cookie or something? I don't get the haughty, holier-than-thou attitude. Did you read Steve7Stud's post? Brett Jungblutt has a bet with the guy... Is Brett Jungblutt a "stupid internet pro" that "nobody cares about?" I hope you say "yes."Ice

LoL. From a guy who puts "ICE" at the end of every one of his posts?Anyways, all I said to start, was that Gigabet is not a well-known live player, and therefore neither he nor his "fans" should expect that he be treated like one.
Dude, you're a tool. Your avatar is "Dogs playing poker." I had a tie that had that on it... in 3rd grade. My point is this: guy made a post and asked a legitimate question, and you were a jackass for no reason, and were wrong about it. I was pretty interested, and one of the MOST respected posters here (Steve7stud) found the post to contain lots of interesting information.Conclusion: cool it.Ice
You were wearing a tie in 3rd grade? Already says enough about you. Plus, YOU are a dick to everyone who posts on here, so what I have to say to you is to shut the hell up. I knew it might come off as me being a jackass, that's why I stated it in my reply. Plus, I wasn't wrong about it, because no one gives a shit about some online poker player.Conclusion: stop being a moron to everybody.
i have a different conclusion: worst. flame war. ever.
:clap:

"Yes?"WHAT I FUCKIN SAID IN THE FIRST PLACE WAS THAT I DON'T KNOW ANY INTERNET PROS CUZ I DON'T PLAY ONLINE. DOES THAT LOOK LIKE I'M ASKING FOR A COOKIE YOU DOUCHEBAG?!?!!?GetALifeIce.

Maybe cuz flame wars are retarded and I don't care to be good at them. Just telling this idiot to stop being a douche to everyone..........
On the contrary, the fine art of flaming is a prized skill. It has been used by many a low level office employee to both feel better about themselves by putting others down, as well as waste countless thousands of company dollars.
i have a different conclusion: worst. flame war. ever.
In your honor, I'm lighting up a joint and smoking myself retarded and then watching Pee Wee's Big Adventure 3 times. IcePS- I'm not kidding, either
You frickin idiot IceMan. I withdraw from this useless steaming pile of crap we call a flame war.
You don't win. You withdraw. You lose. (shrug) Sorry. Ice

BMW guy, I'm curios about something. I primarily play cash games myself. Where do you play, what games, what limits, etc. It says that you're from Santa Barbara. So, I wonder if you travel to LA. I know that they have a small club in Ventura or Santa Barbara (not sure) that used to have a few nl hold em games. Again, I'm not trying to antagonize you. I was just interested in where you play. If you do live Santa Barbara, it's a bit of a drive out to LA. I think you also said that you play with some very good players. So, I'm wondering if we've ever played together.

"Yes?"WHAT I FUCKIN SAID IN THE FIRST PLACE WAS THAT I DON'T KNOW ANY INTERNET PROS CUZ I DON'T PLAY ONLINE.  DOES THAT LOOK LIKE I'M ASKING FOR A COOKIE YOU DOUCHEBAG?!?!!?GetALifeIce.
HELL NO!
"Yes?"WHAT I FUCKIN SAID IN THE FIRST PLACE WAS THAT I DON'T KNOW ANY INTERNET PROS CUZ I DON'T PLAY ONLINE.  DOES THAT LOOK LIKE I'M ASKING FOR A COOKIE YOU DOUCHEBAG?!?!!?GetALifeIce.
HELL NO!
I've got 1300 posts in a DanielNegreanu fan-club forum.What. You think I'm gonna wake up TOMORROW and get a life?Sheesh. Hell no.Ice
On a side note:  I won
You can't win. You withdrew. That's a forefit. A quitter doesn't win. It's like jews for jesus - it just doesn't work.
I used to collect Jews for Jesus pamphlets. "Jews for Jesus!"Uh, come on.... admit it. You're just Christians."No! We're Jews who believe that Jesus Christ is the son of God Almight, and was sent to Ear- did everyone else leave?"Yeah"Yeah, we're just Christians. Smart, though, no?"You're brilliantIce
BMW guy, I'm curios about something. I primarily play cash games myself. Where do you play, what games, what limits, etc. It says that you're from Santa Barbara. So, I wonder if you travel to LA. I know that they have a small club in Ventura or Santa Barbara (not sure) that used to have a few nl hold em games.  Again, I'm not trying to antagonize you. I was just interested in where you play. If you do live Santa Barbara, it's a bit of a drive out to LA. I think you also said that you play with some very good players. So, I'm wondering if we've ever played together.
LMAO
I sure hope you're right about Gigabet. He has a very "healthy" bet with one of my best friends Brett "Gank" Jungblut as to who will win more online tournaments in the month of August. I personally don't play much online poker at all. But, as I understand it, Gigabet is pretty good at online tournys. I don't know the guy at all. But if he was willing to make a bet with Brett, and if he forked over the money for every event in the WSOP. I wouldn't discount him so quickly. Just a thought.
I sure hope they meant real tournies and not just sit and goes because I believe ive played with gigabet in some sit and goes.
I have heard more stories of the pros final tabling than the internet pros......Like I said, I don't know of any internet pros, cuz I don't play online anymore.  But, I do know that I've seen live pro after live pro finishing in the money and at the final tables.
Have you stopped to think that you might just not be aware that internet pros are cashing and making final tables? These guys aren't as recognizable as the well-known live pros. You're an idiot... I'm not going to even bother arguing any further...
"You frickin idiot IceMan. I withdraw from this useless steaming pile of crap we call a flame war.""On a side note: I won"this is the worst logic i have ever heard.
Don't you know that no one uses logic online? Psssh.. only men use logic. I smell female.Uh.. .sorry... i'm drunk...