great movie lines that didn't make it

"Its hot.  Milk was a bad choice!"
I'll eat the sh.it.. i dont care..you play jazz flute?.. i dabbleComo Sta Bitches!!.. spanish language news is here.[/b]
"Veronica? I would like to extend to you an invitation, to the pants party." What? The pants, um, party, with the pants. Brick? Are you trying to say there's a party in your pants and I'm invited?"
"yes".. Jim?.. can I. interest you to the party in my pants?"uhh no brick.. ""OOhhkay.. Let's Go"
  • Replies 254
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pulp Fiction: Ving Rhames to Zed: "You hear me hillbilly, I'm not through with you by a long stretch, I'm gonna call me some hard hittin n*****s and there gonna go to work on Mr. soon to be living the rest of his short life in agonizing pain with a blowtorch and a pair of plyers"Animal House: "was it over when the germans bombed pearl harbor......germans?.........leave him alone, he's rolling"Slapshot: "Hey hanrahan, your wife is a dyke"Caddyshack: 1. I'll have a hamburger, I'll have a cheeseburger, I'll have a coke......YOU'LL GET NOTHING AND LIKE IT2. So I jump ship in Hong Kong, work my way around and end up on a looper for the Dali Llama himself, you know, the llama, flowing robes, the grace, the beauty........so we get to the first tee and it's over a 10000 foot crevice, and I hand the llama his driver, big hitter, the llama........we get to the 18th and finish, and he's gonna stiff me and I say "Hey, Llama, how about a little something for the effort, and he says, son you will receive no money, but when you are on your deathbed you will receive total conciousness.......so I got that going for me.........which is nice"3. Judge, my father never liked youBreakfast Club:1. So ahab, can i bum my doobage2. Shut up btch and go fix me a turkey pot pie

Back To The Future.........."Roads, where we're going we don't need roads"
"Let's see if you bastar.ds can do 90!"
Nobody...calls me...a chicken.
"Hey you! Get your Damm hands off her"
"Who the hell is John F. Kennedy?"
"Since you're new here, I'm gonna cut you a break. So why don't you make like a tree....and get outta here."
"You disintegrated Einstein!"
"So, you're my uncle joey? Better get used to these bars kid.""He cries whenever we take him out, so we just leave him in there."
"My name is Darth Vader. I come from the planet Vulcan!"
"I'm sorry, but you're just too darn loud" - Huey Lewis

In the immortal words of Socrates, "I drank what?"Oh, I'm sorry. Did I break your concentration?Can't remember the exact line, but Dustin Hoffman in Hero: Judge, you should go easy on me, my kid needs me, he's 9, 10 years old..."What did the Romans ever do for us?"I didn't see the show, where did "I see dead people" finish? Way up there, I hope.

Starsky & HutchDo it.   Johnny Walker black, neat,  do it
'And the prosecution isn't gonna get my client today.... because I'M GONNA GET HIM! HE DID IT! HE'S GUILTY!'-and-'This whole damn court is out of order.'-and- 'Wait. Wait. I haven't finished my opening statement.'

You pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, English, giant, twerp, scumbag, f.uck-face, d.ickhead, as.shole. How very interesting. You're a true vulgarian, aren't you?You are the vulgarian, you fuc.k.This movie makes no sense. She's possessed, she's not possessed... that rack had better be stacked. OH! TITS! Those aren't real. Yes, they are! two of my favorite quotes

There's a bunch from Ruthless People too"My only regret is that it won't be more painful""This may be the dumbest man on the planet. Perhaps we should just shoot him.""Put the gun down. Give the bag to Bozo. And put your hands in the air!"

I don't know why you gotta do it, with the effin?  All you gotta do is say earmuffs.   Earmuffs,   fu.ck, sh1t, b1tch.    C0ck, balls.  You don't have to celebrate it Frank, I'm just trying to prove a point.
i actually taught my daughter earmuffs at around 11 months, greatest sight ever :D"How ya feelin mac?"GOOD ENOUGH TO FUCK YOUR MOTHER!"
You pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, English, giant, twerp, scumbag, f.uck-face, d.ickhead, as.shole.  How very interesting. You're a true vulgarian, aren't you?You are the vulgarian, you fuc.k.
What was that middle part again?
You pompous, stuck-up, snot-nosed, English, giant, twerp, scumbag, f.uck-face, d.ickhead, as.shole.  How very interesting. You're a true vulgarian, aren't you?You are the vulgarian, you fuc.k.
What was that middle part again?
Hahahah, it's all about the Otto.
SWEEP THE LEG JOHNNYGET EM A BODY BAG, YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAThe Karate Kid
Smails: Well how do you measure yourself against other golfers? Webb: By Height
"you'll get nothing, and like it""hey wang", it's a parking lot""so i got that going for me""i dont think the heavy stuff is gonna come down for a while"

"Change my name? Why should I change my name? My name was just fine until that no talent ass clown started winning grammies""I told those fudge packers I liked Michael Bolton""Federal Pound me in the ass prison""You know, the nazis had flair they made the jews wear""You don't need a million bucks to do two chicks at once" "Kind of chicks that'd double up on a guy like me you do""Gonna show her my OH face"

I can't believe I have forgotten one of the best "line" movies ever.QUICK CHANGEIt's unlucky just seeing something like that.He's on the blufftoniWhat kind of clown are you? The crying on the inside kind I guess.The mans an animal. He said, up your butt with a coconut. To my knowledge, there was no coconut.