an apology to the forum

JAY WEBER WAS ON A FOUR DAY BENDER.
I heard he was in rehab. :shock:
i heard he owed the big 2c 4c game $40 and was hiding in europe, feverishly playing the 0.5c 1c games to try to make it back.
I would like to announce that neither of these comments are true...As for the rehab, No it's a joke, My Mother never raised no quitterAs for the owing the game? Gus consulted me on how to respond to this, It's a joke the guys at my frequent "big game" at the 2c 4c table have borrowed to me before, And I vise-versa but we always pay back and I am doing fine at that table.Just thought I'd clear that up.
Is the abuse everyone gives Jason all a joke? Or do people actually not like him? Also, how did he become the only Mod on here?
It is a joke. Many of the jokes are references to various rumor threads started about pros. He hasn't been around much lately, but he has been a very helpful mod and pretty much the most visible one. He is not the only mod but at this point seems like the only active one. He got to be a mod through a relationship with Daniel in Michigan pre-FCP. I think this was posted somewhere a while back. And my facts are not guaranteed 100%...

<--- This is my new avatar. No more Hung Kitty.I'm DJing tonight at Lincoln Center in NYC for MidsummerNight Swing if anyone is interested. 65th and Broadway. Should be over 2000 people. Some dance geeks like me, but mostly just regular people out for a night of fun. Good live music and outdoor drinks and food.

• 3 years later...
I wonder how many people will think this is new?
I saw JaysonWebber as the poster and I immediately thought "How old is this?"What do I win?