Is this guy for real? He wins one tournament a few years ago, comes in third in the World Series and....that's it. Now it's more than I have done but the way this guy brags you would think he has accomplished more. He cries in his blog that he can't believe only 4 or 5 people are interested in taking his poker class. I'm surprised he managed to get that many. Phill Hellmuth and Daniel Negreanu are talkers also but at least they have statistics to back up their talk. If he wins anything at this years WSOP I will take it all back but I'm not too worried.

Is this guy for real? He wins one tournament a few years ago, comes in third in the World Series and....that's it. Now it's more than I have done but the way this guy brags you would think he has accomplished more. He cries in his blog that he can't believe only 4 or 5 people are interested in taking his poker class. I'm surprised he managed to get that many. Phill Hellmuth and Daniel Negreanu are talkers also but at least they have statistics to back up their talk. If he wins anything at this years WSOP I will take it all back but I'm not too worried.
Hey Newbie...BOAT ...................................................... YOUyup, you missed the boat on that one. Do a search for the last "we hate Josh" post. BTW Josh kicks censored!!! He'll be back!!

Yeah, Josh sucks, he's only managed to win a WSOP bracelet, place 3rd in the Main Event for $2.5 million, and place 3rd in a WPT event, before he's 30 years old. What a truly shi.tty track record.Do I even have to say MASSIVE S/W?

he's an a##hole, not a bad player.
He's not even an *******, you're just basing that on last year's main event. It's poker for 6 or 7 figures. See if you can play without getting emotional.

the guy thinks he's gods gift to poker, i give him credit for being a good player but his attitude all throughout last years main event was poor at best, and in any interview i have seen or read he comes across as smug. granted i haven't see or read them all so i guess i must be missing his more humbling peices. i see very few poker pros with that kind of attitude.

Am I the only one getting bored with posts slagging off josh and mike mattusow. Josh has apoligised numerous times for what he said to harry. mike just trys to talk people into tilting.

He did make a silly bluff all in on Daniel at the borgata when Daniel was already committed to the pot. But aside from that weird play he made it to the final table last year at WSOP and the final table at Borgata. That is good year to me. Considering the amount of money cashed

Am I the only one getting bored with posts slagging off josh and mike mattusow. Josh has apoligised numerous times for what he said to harry.   mike just trys to talk people into tilting.
then dont read them newbie
I don't post much either, however...It consistantly amazes me how many people on this forum look solely at the little counter on the left to judge if an individuals comments have any substance.Perhaps you should instead read what is written, and judge the overall quality of that individuals posts and their intention.I for one would rather see a poster only post once a month, yet that post add informative commentary, an interesting take, or comment worth consideration than 100's of worthless flames, and high school humor.The same people that seem to say its "quality not quantity" when refferring to Daniel's impressive tournament play, then turn right around and only look at a counter?!?I for one would rather live one day as a lion than one thousand as a lamb.If many of you took the concept behind a poker forum a little more seriously you might actually learn something and improve your game. We can all improve, and I hope we can all take something from the site instead of, "I type more than you".

I did find out that he has placed in more events than I gave him credit for. I still firmly believe that he is trying to be somthing of a poker commodity that he cannot be yet with what he has done so far.

Yeah, Josh sucks, he's only managed to win a WSOP bracelet, place 3rd in the Main Event for $2.5 million, and place 3rd in a WPT event, before he's 30 years old. What a truly shi.tty track record.Do I even have to say MASSIVE S/W?
I never said that he sucked. Only that he is trying to be a poker commodity without having the goods to back it up. Are you telling me you would by a book of his?
I don't post much either, however...It consistantly amazes me how many people on this forum look solely at the little counter on the left to judge if an individuals comments have any substance.Perhaps you should instead read what is written, and judge the overall quality of that individuals posts and their intention.I for one would rather see a poster only post once a month, yet that post add informative commentary, an interesting take, or comment worth consideration than 100's of worthless flames, and high school humor.The same people that seem to say its "quality not quantity" when refferring to Daniel's impressive tournament play, then turn right around and only look at a counter?!?I for one would rather live one day as a lion than one thousand as a lamb.If many of you took the concept behind a poker forum a little more seriously you might actually learn something and improve your game. We can all improve, and I hope we can all take something from the site instead of, "I type more than you".
SHUT UP NEWBIE!!!...sw.. I'm sorry couldn't resist...
He cries in his blog that he can't believe only 4 or 5 people are interested in taking his poker class.
If I still lived in Atlanta, I would definitely take his class.$210 for 3 hours that's damn cheap, and Josh can definitely play.

i'm tempted to take the 5 hr drive up to atl to take his class...also, rofl @ iowas finest calling someone a newb...most of his 100 posts came in one thread flaming some of the more prominent members of the board. stfu, n00b.

i'm tempted to take the 5 hr drive up to atl to take his class...also, rofl @ iowas finest calling someone a newb...most of his 100 posts came in one thread flaming some of the more prominent members of the board. stfu, n00b.
i will poop on you poopsta
i will poop on you poopsta
that's right, 100 of your posts were flames, the other 62 involved pooping on mcmuffins. Please, whatever you do, don't reproduce.
SHUT UP NEWBIE!!!...sw.. I'm sorry couldn't resist...
someone hit gadjet in the head with a wrench

I would say something to help and explain, but everytime I have a good read on a new poster and their poker knowledge, a horde of other posters leap to his defense.... and say that I am a flaming arrogant something or other.So, I give up.Get ready for August guys... DN may not make the final tables but this site is going to heat up and we'll have even more of this stuff. Just smile and breathe easy... the moderators will be working overtime.I expect many long time FCPers to run over to some other forums and avoid the "General Poker" forum which is really a "Kitchen Sink" of anything remotely poker related. One controversial solution is a private forum for FCPers (which already exists - for those not registered - they see only part of the forums) but this has numerous issues too.

Is this guy for real? He wins one tournament a few years ago, comes in third in the World Series and....that's it. Now it's more than I have done but the way this guy brags you would think he has accomplished more. He cries in his blog that he can't believe only 4 or 5 people are interested in taking his poker class. I'm surprised he managed to get that many. Phill Hellmuth and Daniel Negreanu are talkers also but at least  they have statistics to back up their talk. If he wins anything at this years WSOP I will take it all back but I'm not too worried.
Well go ahead...take it all back :club: