You are all right...I'm terribly sorry. I'm am sooooooooo stupid sometimes it blows my mind. These dvds are not for sale any longer :twisted: I love the hypocrites in this ****in place. The majority of people are cool, but then you get these clowns who flame on eveything. It's not bad enough almost every person in this joint owns probably 100 burned cd's..shit probably half of you have one in now. So once again, since I do not have the copyrights to said dvd's they are not for sale. EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS :twisted: SK

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

never mind these idiots hiding behind a computer screen preeching about how stupid and illegal it is some guy is selling a few dvd's to people that otherwise couldn't get hold of them like me...hes taking the risk to sell them...so he should at least make some profit of them all these episodes are avaliable on bit torrent sites anyway so copyright violation officers wouldnt bother trying to crack down on one guy they would most likely go target a bit torrent site or whatever...it may have not been the smartest idea posting this..but he will most likely never get caught so stop talking bullshit about how stupid he was for posting it

they would most likely go target a bit torrent site or whatever...
They cant do anything about the bit torrent sites since they are only a roadmap to where to download the files. Also the servers are under different copyright laws in other countries, so they can't be touched legally.

I have to say i think it "was" a great service he was offering !!come on its not easy getting your hands on those bad boys,.Now i was just wondering for the sake of wondering if these are DVD's or CD-ROM ?? you know ~ just wondering of course. :wink:

rapist , killers walking the planet everyday and we are giving this guy a hard time about selling some dvds??? whats with ppl here asking him about jail...like he's gonna get locked up for this ......lot of tight azzes lately on this forum....

you are very correct iveyfan..people in an uproar about nothing...like I've said they are not for sale...i would NEVER do some so illegal and immoral as I have said over and over now. :evil: By the way, just to satisfy your curiousity Marchione they are dvd's...too bad no one else will ever have mine.....Bootleggers should rot in hell. :!:

Haha, could you be any more stupid?Bootlegged discs like this sell on eBay all the time. I'm sure if there are no problems there, the internet police aren't going to come searching on some lowly internet forum.
probably not a great idea advertising fair enough...however unless you have never taped a song to a blank audio tape, used a service like the old Napster, taped a game on VHS and gave it to someone else, installed software that you did not purchase, etc. I 'd say you are a bit overly bent outta shape and a bit of a hypocrite.KK
I think you are WAY off base in saying that I am stupid. First of all I would venture to say that I know a bit more about selling DVD's on Ebay than anyone on this forum, being that I was one of the leading DVD & CD sellers on Ebay, sometimes having as many as 10,000 auctions running. Second, yes I do have a bit of an axe to grind with these people, they cost me my business. Ebay was unable to do anything about bootleg sellers since they were located in China, or some third world country where the government did not have copyright laws. I would venture to guess that the OP is not located in China, or a third world country. So it is probably safe to say that posting that message on here was not a bright idea. Although he might be from Canada.
I’ve been selling my WSOP dvd’s for sometime now and I figured I would extend the offer to any and all of you FCP’ers. SK
like I've said they are not for sale
Ok now I am confused in your first post they are for sale, and in this post they are not for sale. sigh!

i have been torrenting all this stuff this week. i was actually thinking of offering people burnt dvds of the stuff at the cost of a blank dvd only (except for the 2003 WSOP, since it's already on DVD, buy it yourself), but since it's become a huge stench.YOU GUYS CAN KISS MY COST-ONLY REAR END (SW) :club:

Haha, could you be any more stupid?Bootlegged discs like this sell on eBay all the time. I'm sure if there are no problems there, the internet police aren't going to come searching on some lowly internet forum.
I think you are WAY off base in saying that I am stupid. First of all I would venture to say that I know a bit more about selling DVD's on Ebay than anyone on this forum, being that I was one of the leading DVD & CD sellers on Ebay, sometimes having as many as 10,000 auctions running. Second, yes I do have a bit of an axe to grind with these people, they cost me my business. Ebay was unable to do anything about bootleg sellers since they were located in China, or some third world country where the government did not have copyright laws. I would venture to guess that the OP is not located in China, or a third world country. So it is probably safe to say that posting that message on here was not a bright idea. Although he might be from Canada.
Whoa! I didnt say that. I dunno why you quoted my name to something some dumbass wrote.
Whoa! I didnt say that. I dunno why you quoted my name to something some dumbass wrote.
oops lol, something got munched in the quotes tag sorry man.
keep sighing and keep being confused pal. It's there in black and white. Like I said, Bootleggers rot in hell! :!:
Ok, well that "Bootleggers rot in hell" comment certainly clears things up, even though you did say they were for sale, and did say that you were going to burn them. I completely understand why you would want to backtrack here. You probably didn't think about the fact that what you are doing is illegal. Anyway, good luck with the DVD business, but I would definitely suggest moving to China. Sure the shipping will be more expensive, but you don't have to worry about Bubba.