an open challenge to all annie duke groupies

I probably shouldn't be telling everyone about this until I finish eating my Wheaties, but here it goes anyway.It's pretty simple really: I'll fight any one in the world in a bare-knuckle fight to the death if you can say "Yes" to any of the following groupie symptoms.Do you "like" Annie Duke?Do you have Annie Duke on your WSOP Fantasy Pool roster?Do you masturbate while fantasizing about Annie Duke?Do you see Annie Duke on ESPN and compulsively shout out "you go girl!"? Do you think Annie Duke is the best female poker player on Earth?Do you think Annie Duke is a "stone babe"?I won't refuse anyone. The only stipulation I have is; after I beat your ass to death, I reserve the right to make sure you do not get a proper burial. After I win, I'd gladly take a rematch from anyone in the family of the person I just destroyed. At no time may a participant "tap out" or "cry uncle". Once a fight commences, it will be to the death, plain and simple. The matches will have to work around my schedule. Each challenger reserves the right to name the location of the fight. I, however, reserve the right to name the date and time. We can take breaks, schedule it over a few days, or just fight straight through. I will definetly make any and all challenges a priority regardless of how nausiating of an Annie Duke groupie the challenger is. The world must be rid of Annie Duke fans. I am willing to be a leader, step up to the plate, and start beating ass. Feeling lucky anyone? 8)

Do you "like" Annie Duke?Do you have Annie Duke on your WSOP Fantasy Pool roster?Do you masturbate while fantasizing about Annie Duke?Do you see Annie Duke on ESPN and compulsively shout out "you go girl!"?  Do you think Annie Duke is the best female poker player on Earth?Do you think Annie Duke is a "stone babe"?
Yes i think she is a nice person and comes off very sincere when i have talked to her.No i don't h ave her on and fantasy poolNo to your third absurd questionNo to your fourth absurd questionBest female player on Earth, nope If Jennifer Harmon is not battling medical issues she is.and i got no idea what a stone babe is.
Do you "like" Annie Duke?Do you have Annie Duke on your WSOP Fantasy Pool roster?Do you masturbate while fantasizing about Annie Duke?Do you see Annie Duke on ESPN and compulsively shout out "you go girl!"?  Do you think Annie Duke is the best female poker player on Earth?Do you think Annie Duke is a "stone babe"?ss. Feeling lucky anyone?  8)
To your questionsNo I don't think she is the top female, but I will put her in somewhere in the top 20.When I saw her on ESPN beating Helmuth I rooted for her. He's just a bit loud for me.Not many mothers of 4 kids turn me on, so that covers the other questionsI will admit that I am impressed with the play of many of the proffesionals I've seen and had beat me in Tourneys. So I may not love them, but I can respect them and Annie has definately won more than I have so she gains my respect. Now Helmuth even though he has won is a different story entirely...As for a sone babe I haven't got a clue, but a stoned babehttp://neuromusic.narod.ru/piclist/budbabe.../babe3b_jpg.htmJMHOMike B

Yesterday was a new record for most "I hate Annie Duke" threads ever in one day. Seriously, have you nothing better to do than dream up reasons as to why you hate Annie Duke. Anyone? Anyone? Is it REALLY that important?

I must be the only person here who really has no issue with her at all. I think she's overrated but I also think she could stomp a mudhole in my game all day every day. She's a solid player, as evidenced by the fact that she's made more cashes than anyone on my Fantasy Pool, which I stocked with the players whose game I respect the most.

Not a duke groupie, but......I'll answer "yes" to question #1 on your listI have heard so many flames against her and frankly i don't find her unpleasant on tv.So, to make a long story short.........I'll be your huckleberry orangey porgey

Look....I find Annie Duke unbelievably annoying...to the point that if she is doing her schtick at my table...I can see how she would get me completely off my game with how annoying she is....BUT...SHE IS A FABULOUS PLAYER.....A SPECTACULAR PLAYER.She plays three games at a very high level...and that is alot more than you can say about 90% of the PROS out there.

How about this Mr Orange, if you can beat Annie Duke at any game, I'll let you try to kick my ass. If not I flagpole wedgie ur sorry lil hiney 50 ft up.deal? ok. douche on, sir.

I probably shouldn't be telling everyone about this until I finish eating my Wheaties, but here it goes anyway.It's pretty simple really: I'll fight any one in the world in a bare-knuckle fight to the death if you can say "Yes" to any of the following groupie symptoms.Do you "like" Annie Duke?Do you have Annie Duke on your WSOP Fantasy Pool roster?Do you masturbate while fantasizing about Annie Duke?Do you see Annie Duke on ESPN and compulsively shout out "you go girl!"? Do you think Annie Duke is the best female poker player on Earth?Do you think Annie Duke is a "stone babe"?I won't refuse anyone. The only stipulation I have is; after I beat your ass to death, I reserve the right to make sure you do not get a proper burial. After I win, I'd gladly take a rematch from anyone in the family of the person I just destroyed. At no time may a participant "tap out" or "cry uncle". Once a fight commences, it will be to the death, plain and simple. The matches will have to work around my schedule. Each challenger reserves the right to name the location of the fight. I, however, reserve the right to name the date and time. We can take breaks, schedule it over a few days, or just fight straight through. I will definetly make any and all challenges a priority regardless of how nausiating of an Annie Duke groupie the challenger is. The world must be rid of Annie Duke fans. I am willing to be a leader, step up to the plate, and start beating ass. Feeling lucky anyone? 8)
i take it all back, i see right away you are gonna be an excellent and informative poster.....sw

I think the "stone babe" description originated in "Positively Fifth Street," by Jim McManus. Maybe he wanted to be nice since she was kind enough to give him an interview.

Do you "like" Annie Duke?Do you have Annie Duke on your WSOP Fantasy Pool roster?Do you masturbate while fantasizing about Annie Duke?Do you see Annie Duke on ESPN and compulsively shout out "you go girl!"? Do you think Annie Duke is the best female poker player on Earth?Do you think Annie Duke is a "stone babe"?
1. Yes2. Yes3. No4. No5. I have no idea what a stone babe is, but I find her to be very attractive.And I would be more than willing to fight you to the death.
Do you "like" Annie Duke?Do you have Annie Duke on your WSOP Fantasy Pool roster?Do you masturbate while fantasizing about Annie Duke?Do you see Annie Duke on ESPN and compulsively shout out "you go girl!"? Do you think Annie Duke is the best female poker player on Earth?Do you think Annie Duke is a "stone babe"?
1. Yes2. Yes3. No4. No5. I have no idea what a stone babe is, but I find her to be very attractive.And I would be more than willing to fight you to the death.
I think you missed a No in there.Or hey, maybe it's a yes. I don't know.
I think you missed a No in there.Or hey, maybe it's a yes. I don't know.
Oops, missed the real question number 4. The answer to that is also no.
Annie has definately won more than I have so she gains my respect. Now Helmuth even though he has won is a different story entirely...
Im 100% sure Helmuth has won more than you too so he commands your respect as well

This Orange glow fellow, or whatever, has got to be the biggest attention seeking titmouse since...... hell, FoxWooodsPro maybe?