freeroll at party poker

There is a $5000 freeroll starting at 18:20 eastern (about an hour). There is no points needed to register. I haven't seen this happen at Party Poker too often.Good Luck to all who register.My screen name is Diggler04

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There is a $5000 freeroll starting at 18:20 eastern (about an hour).  There is no points needed to register.  I haven't seen this happen at Party Poker too often.Good Luck to all who register.My screen name is Diggler04
you have to be a new depositer correct??

Actually you don't have to be a new depositer. I have had an account on there for a long time. I saw the tourney listed under "Regular Tourneys". I was suprised to see a freeroll under "regular tourneys" because usually they are under "special". So I registered and didn't need to use any points.

Actually you don't have to be a new depositer.  I have had an account on there for a long time.  I saw the tourney listed under "Regular Tourneys".  I was suprised to see a freeroll under "regular tourneys" because usually they are under "special".  So I registered and didn't need to use any points.
you are correct ..i just registered....

Thanks for the info on the free roll. It is for everyone, surprisingly, whether or not you have an old or a new account. I'm registered for it already, as much as I hate partypoker.Thank you for mentioning the free roll.See you guys there.

jeez i just won a tourney that was 4hrs long :D oh fark it, im signed up..dunno how much poker i have left in me for todaygl all fcp'ersoh and..props to diggler for mentioning this :club: