then flash forward to high school and she's getting double teamed in a truck. that kind of hyper-sexualization is a key indicator of sexual abuse at a young age.

or so i hear.

anybody wanna wager on what marty sees on the computer next week?

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nailed it

ah the "feminine mystique" defense. classic SA.

i don't care how inattentive your father is, an 8 year old girl doesn't arrange her dolls in a gang bang unless she's seen that somewhere. quit lying bro.

She did some nude work in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang, and underrated movie btw

And its just a thonged butt

But I agree with Hank. And the pross had fantastic hiney. Hell, they even had the wife reference it later

• Like 1

what was the significance of the final shot? it seems like it was pointed at like it's something we should know but it is escaping me.

I thought it was just bringing things together. Two black cops are still oblivious to the real threat. The evil guy has been there all along, and MM even talked to him way back during the first investigation. And the coffins probably got some cargo. And the boat they're on is right there.

Only one more episode.

I don't think that was their boat. That was a tug or something more utilitarian than a pleasure craft.

It was a river paddle boat and Martin's boat is a modern fishing boat which is the only slop I've seen from this show in that there's no way Martin would have been able to afford that kind of boat. The sheriff seized a nice car from a drug bust so maybe Martin got the boat from a rigged police auction which would eliminate the slop.

The final shot went on way too long not to mean......something. The zoom/pan to the river with the boat coincided with the lyrics in the blues song which makes me suspect there's more information in the song rather than just something cool to play over the credits.

So the retarded guy on the mower, mows the lawn to look like a giant cult symbol, the ship is coming in meaning the cult is gathering for a kill.

Is that the spot for the next ritual?

For all the amazing writing it would suck if Woody is the yellow king. Did Maggies dad have any scars?

I think I know why last week's ep bothered me.

All season has been hinting at this big, sprawling conspiracy. Even Cohle's speeches in the storage unit point that way. Then the end of the ep points to this lowly groundskeeper as the boogey man incarnate. it's like the latter half of the episode is trying to scale back on what the entire season has been leading up to. if felt like the story teller said "shit, we're running out of room to tell the story, I need to downsize in a hurry."

its still a conspiracy, thats just the creepy half brother of the governor who likes to organize rape parties. he still needs powerful people to help him stay hidden.

I think I know why last week's ep bothered me.

All season has been hinting at this big, sprawling conspiracy. Even Cohle's speeches in the storage unit point that way. Then the end of the ep points to this lowly groundskeeper as the boogey man incarnate. it's like the latter half of the episode is trying to scale back on what the entire season has been leading up to. if felt like the story teller said "shit, we're running out of room to tell the story, I need to downsize in a hurry."

I'm hoping that a lot of last week's episode was a semi-misdirect. I'm probably hoping for too much, not because the show isn't really good but because I'm wanting more than is reasonable. It's already incredibly intriguing and strange and fascinating, but I'm also kind of expecting an absolutely brilliant conclusion with some wild twists and totally unpredicted revelations and connections.

Last week's was definitely a bit of a let down. They keep planting all these alluring mysteries but then a lot of them have obvious solutions. Like how it was a dark mystery what MM had in the storage locker, but then it was just his lone-wolf-investigation notes. We also seem to be running out of time for Brother Mouzone and his partner to become too much more involved.

So part of me is hoping they've just been holding the brilliant twist in their pocket for the very end, and part of me is thinking it's not really trying to be a traditional mystery in that sense anymore.