• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just being you but on the other side of the argument. You don't like it. Fine. Doesn't mean it's not funny to others. Comedy is subjective. I think BBT and 2 1/2 are terrible and not funny. Doesn'

Also, if any Lebatard re-join line would get me to watch a TV show, it's the "full-on rapist" one.

You lost all right to judge humor when you said Veep isn't funny.   Modern Family is a solid, eminently watchable network comedy. It's no Parks and Recreation, but it's light years better than, say,

Have you watched even one entire episode?

I feel watching 3 of anything is a minimum to make a judgement.

I think this is fair.

Also, if any Lebatard re-join line would get me to watch a TV show, it's the "full-on rapist" one.

Amazing epiosde in an amazing series. I couldn't hear about 10 minutes of that show because I was laughing so hard, and had to keep rewinding.

My goodness, just remembering that restaurant scene has me laughing out loud.

Benson? The Robert Guilluame vehicle from the early 80's? I did enjoy that show too

And I have been compared to Cam, the "fat gay guy" as you called him, a number of times, by women. I take it as a compliment

I would. He's awesome.

I've actually never seen Veep. Doesn't look funny though.

It didn't to me, either, but it's not like it seems. Some of the best swearing/cursing on television, and the writing is overall excellent.

Speaking of Veep, I went ahead and watched the Season 2 Finale and wrote down a few of my favorite lines.

Congressman Furlong to his assistant: "What do you move like, Will?"

Assistant: "I move as slowly as a Mississippi detective investigating the murder of a young black man."

Furlong: "Come on Wilbo Faggins, let's go."

_*_*_*_*_

"Well, now POTUS can't say that he won't be running for reelection because it will look like he's being pushed out, so our flip-floppy fuckbag is staying.

_*_*_*_*_

"That's Washington DC for you. District of Cunts."

_*_*_*_*_

"You're secretary to the Vice President. That's like being Garfunkel's roadie."

• Like 1

Veep is hilarious people.

The 3rd episode of MoS is a let down. I don't know what I expected but I'm afraid this show is going to be pretty terrible by the end of the season.

Finally, something personal. It only took 9 years.

This is funny. Way better than Modern Family.

The 3rd episode of MoS is a let down. I don't know what I expected but I'm afraid this show is going to be pretty terrible by the end of the season.

how have you seen it already? and YOU'RE WRONG AND I HATE YOU. but i also like you cause you said my post was funny.

I kind of hope this show fails, if only because it ever so slightly increases the chances we'll see Lizzy Caplan release a sex tape to rejuvenate her career in a few years.

Watch Ep 1

Is she getting bent over a hotel chair and squawking like a night goose as another forgotten celebrity breaks her in half? If not, then I don't think I'm quite getting what I want.

Though, yeah, her breasts are amazing.

• 2 weeks later...

I kind of hope this show fails, if only because it ever so slightly increases the chances we'll see Lizzy Caplan release a sex tape to rejuvenate her career in a few years.

bad news for you. renewed.