• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just being you but on the other side of the argument. You don't like it. Fine. Doesn't mean it's not funny to others. Comedy is subjective. I think BBT and 2 1/2 are terrible and not funny. Doesn'

Also, if any Lebatard re-join line would get me to watch a TV show, it's the "full-on rapist" one.

You lost all right to judge humor when you said Veep isn't funny.   Modern Family is a solid, eminently watchable network comedy. It's no Parks and Recreation, but it's light years better than, say,

This is why I hate you. This exact reason. The talking out of your ass. Watch it, I'd bet you'll like it. And you'd like the early seasons of Modern Family

Big d did you ever come down on this or wat?

I watched the first 3 episodes and got bored and never went back to it. Didn't turn me on, found the cutting edge of sexual taboo boring. Seemed like a 10 hour romantic comedy. Pass.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

bob did you binge yet? i need some thoughts on this show and michael sheens emmy deserving performance.

Not yet, too much good TV to watch and it's now NHL and NBA season. Will probably be a Holiday binge in December.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...