This thread is 4 pages. God damn it, i'm going to have to watch this show. This better not be dexter mother****ers.

less murder, more tits.

ok, i'm assuming. i've only watched one full episode.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just being you but on the other side of the argument. You don't like it. Fine. Doesn't mean it's not funny to others. Comedy is subjective. I think BBT and 2 1/2 are terrible and not funny. Doesn'

Also, if any Lebatard re-join line would get me to watch a TV show, it's the "full-on rapist" one.

You lost all right to judge humor when you said Veep isn't funny.   Modern Family is a solid, eminently watchable network comedy. It's no Parks and Recreation, but it's light years better than, say,

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

That's fine. I'm not a producer on the show. Many people do like it. Why don't you make a poll? What show would you rather see a season 2 of, if you could only choose one

This morning, Alan Sepinwall put up his review of season 2 of OITNB on twitter and wrote that last year, it was his 2nd best show. I tweet-asked what was number 1. He replied "some show about a meth cook"

At least he didnt write Masters of Sex. BOOM

That would have been really awesome if he had though. I don't know who that person is, but I guess the real question is... would have you told us what happened if he had said Masters of Sex?

Of course. It would have been funny. I'm all for funny. Plus, you see me on twitter

He's a tv critic. Popular, i thought

Edit: 81,700 twitter followers