• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm just being you but on the other side of the argument. You don't like it. Fine. Doesn't mean it's not funny to others. Comedy is subjective. I think BBT and 2 1/2 are terrible and not funny. Doesn'

Also, if any Lebatard re-join line would get me to watch a TV show, it's the "full-on rapist" one.

You lost all right to judge humor when you said Veep isn't funny.   Modern Family is a solid, eminently watchable network comedy. It's no Parks and Recreation, but it's light years better than, say,

Phil is the clear driver of the laughs. (Kind of like Ron Swanson in Parks and Rec)

But Eric Stonestreet is very solid as well. (He's the fat one, and plays a gay character)

Jesus Chachi, do you even own a television? You don't watch that either

Hey essay, try this, have a relationship, have kids, talk to a girl, then get back to me on what's funny. Sitting in your room alone watching tv does let you be the arbiter of what's funny. Life experience can assist with these matters

Quiet down old man, I've taken enough gruff from you for one day. Go back to watching leave it to beaver and modern family and the Big Bang theory and leave what funny to those of us who don't need hearing aids to make out what the picture box is saying.

Millions of people watch two and half men an think its hilarious, guess it must be so. Come on with that weak sauce.

It used to be very funny. Then Sheen melted down

I prefer movies to TV.

So you come home, make dinner, eat with the fam, you throw on The Master over dinner? You need some light fare, fella. DVR the show. It's smart. You hear the clip on Lebatard about Blind Side

Yeah that's my point exactly, the rejoin with the modern family clip isn't funny. Terrible delivery, not funny at all.

That one chach is talking about is from it's always sunny, on of the funniest shows of all time.

Campy, at best. Over exaggerating the dumbess of a dude when talking to a lady

OH WAIT, now I get it. You relate to it. Keep capin' up for IASIP guy

Benson? The Robert Guilluame vehicle from the early 80's? I did enjoy that show too

And I have been compared to Cam, the "fat gay guy" as you called him, a number of times, by women. I take it as a compliment

Offensive line.

Sports is on TV if I'm not sitting down to watch something specific.

Thank goodness you got that raise. Your wife must hate you. I couldn't get away with watching that much sports. The lady gives me space for my Dolphins and my teams in the playoffs. (Heat, Yanks, Marlins) Otherwise, I can tell she's rather be doing other stuff.

Modern Family has it's moments. I've probably watched 10-15 episodes of it because my Wife watches it. I probably laugh a couple of times an episode, but it does feel like they are trying too hard sometimes. I'd never voluntarily spend 30 minutes of my own time to watch an Episode if my Wife wasn't already watching it.

Also, Curb your Enthusiasm is the funniest show on TV.

Millions of people watch two and half men an think its hilarious, guess it must be so. Come on with that weak sauce.

I'm just being you but on the other side of the argument. You don't like it. Fine. Doesn't mean it's not funny to others. Comedy is subjective. I think BBT and 2 1/2 are terrible and not funny. Doesn't mean I run around and tell the people who like it their wrong. World doesn't revolve around you. If it did you might have a girl.

• Like 2

You lost all right to judge humor when you said Veep isn't funny.

Modern Family is a solid, eminently watchable network comedy. It's no Parks and Recreation, but it's light years better than, say, Big Bang Theory. All of which you know if you had ever seen a woman naked in real life

• Like 1