Best Tv Episodes Of All Time

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

How could I have not remembered the WKRP turkey episode. I doubt I've ever laughed so hard in my life.  

South Park -- Scott Tenorman Must Die

Its been beaten into the dirt but charlie murphy true hollywood stories is by far the funniest thing ive seen on tv

"Pier Pressure" Arrested Development

"That's why... you always leave a note."

"Let 'em Eat Cake" Arrested Development

Season 1 FInale.

"What's going on with you lately? I want to watch Hindsight, and you weren't there. I want to pack up and desert the family and you don't want to."

"Nothing works in this house..."

"GOB's not on board."

"I'm the oldest, the matriarch if you will."

Actually, somebody should liveblog this episode. All the things in it are funny, and reminiscing ten years (holy crap that was ten years ago) later would be great.

"I think something laid eggs on me."

"They don't want you."

When I think of best TV episode of all time, I think of an episode I can watch over and over. For me, those generally fall into the comedy category.

KOTH - When Bobby takes a women's self defense class.

KOTH - Bobby learns to kiss by making out with a fake head.

IASIP - Don't really have a favorite episode since they're all so great. I think my two favorite scenes are the limo drive when Charlie is pretending to be a millionaire. I love that Frank keeps trying to go along with the plan of getting the girl to leave with him despite Charlie puking blood everywhere. Also, the episode where Charlie tells his date that he's a full on rapist.

Breaking Bad- Face off

Sopranos- Pine Barrens

The episode of Deadwood where that guy gets his eye gouged out in a fight

Ned Stark being executed in Game of Thrones

Simpsons-Monorail

Probably some Oz too, but I haven't watched in forever.

Somebody made a list of the 50 best Simpsons episodes: http://guyism.com/en...tml?single=true

I can't take this list seriously if it doesn't include the episode from like season 2 where Bart was going to have to repeat 4th grade, and then he prayed for a snow day and had to study. That episode was beautiful.

I liked Flaming Moes.

The dude that made that list really really really liked season 7. Almost every episode from that season is on the list.

I hate watching reruns of older Simpsons episodes. I always see it, and think, "yeah, I remember when this came on a few years ago," but then I find out it actually aired 15 or more years ago.

• 2 years later...